seriously....

:mad:

So are some women the only people that start unzipping/ unbuttoning their pants when they walk into the public work bathroom... other women do not want to see what color their underwear are... especially if they are not attractive.. the call center I work at is 80% women and there is not one here I want to know what they are wearing much less what color their underwear is.... /rantover LOL

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Can't be worse than some of those guys that spin away rom the urinal with their schlongs swinging side to side.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
And I flop my schlong around just to see who the dirty perverts are that can't restrain themselves from sneaking a peek. Yeah, we know all about you now, Greg!! :Whistling: :Laugh:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Hey, I gotta look under my fucking belly to find my zipper. My peripheral vision is pretty good and I can't help view some of those snakes flapping around me. It's probably because I'm so damned cute they all want a piece!!

JLS

9 / Greg....Most men with big ONES....Shake it to the left and then back to the right after usage...

Something that short peckers don't do...

born1

For years I've been trying to get manufacturers to install longer zippers.:mad: Loved it when they finally listened to my suggestion about relax fit pants.:cool:

bbfreeburn

Hey, I gotta look under my fucking belly to find my zipper. My peripheral vision is pretty good and I can't help view some of those snakes flapping around me. It's probably because I'm so damned cute they all want a piece!!
Sounds like you have a serious case of dickdo disease. You can't see what your dick do.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Yup, I do!!! That's what a bad back and inner ear problems will do to a guy that loves to eat!

Spider

Nothing worse than some guy starting a conversation at the urinal. Normally, I respond: "So is this where all the pricks hangout"?

Djarum300

Addicted Member
If folks are taking a piss in the urinal or I'm at the urinal, I don't mind talking. But someone in the shitter or if I'm in the shitter, thats just too damn weird.