So here I am . .

I was invited to come over and continue a discussion about something from another site, and I'm not entirely sure if I was being trolled or if it was a legitimate invitation . . ? Talking about easier shots and who they favor most.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear ITZPS:

I've seen such discussion in two other bowling forums, but I don't believe anyone has yet discussed that specific topic here yet.

Some guy on BR, was his first post, it was on my thread about easier shots favoring higher average bowlers, and he said, "Come to AB and we can talk about it HamPster." Lol usually when somebody calls me that it's not a good thing, so I'm kinda confused . .

AB-Admin

Douche Police
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
Some guy on BR, was his first post, it was on my thread about easier shots favoring higher average bowlers, and he said, "Come to AB and we can talk about it HamPster." Lol usually when somebody calls me that it's not a good thing, so I'm kinda confused . .
Okay please do us all a favor. If you receive a PM or see a post that seems to be an attack or is inappropriate, please let me know so I can take care of the situation. We have a zero tolerance for spam and/or targeted attacks.

Will do! I'm pretty sure somebody wouldn't ask me over here to spam me or attack me with this kind of a policy in place though . .

Okay please do us all a favor. If you receive a PM or see a post that seems to be an attack or is inappropriate, please let me know so I can take care of the situation. We have a zero tolerance for spam and/or targeted attacks.