So it's Groundhog Day...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
And that little dickhead predicted 6 more weeks of winter! What an Asshole! Who's with me for a road trip up to Pennsylvania to give this furry little gopher fucker a good ass kicking?

Last edited by a moderator:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
What do those little fuckers taste like anyway? Might be worth a dollar bullet.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I don't get it. That fucker has ONE fucking job! ONE!!!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
INSTEAD OF LISTING TO THE GROUND HOG, COULD WE CHECK WITH A WATER HOG OR AN AIR HOG? I MEAN, COME ON.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
What's winter, anyway? Our overnight low was at least 65, and the odds are staggering against any below-freezing temperatures and/or snow here. Isn't it great in the Sunshine State?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
What's winter, Bill? Winter is last night. Temp was -5° and the power plant exploded at 1:30 AM. I could hear it frying even from inside my house. We didn't power back until 7:30 am. Any guesses as to the temp inside my house this morning?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Whereas I haven't experienced any typical winterlike problems since I moved to Florida way back in 1966, I certainly had my fill of winter while spending most of my younger days in places such as Illinois, Colorado, Utah and Wyoming.
For example, I recall when it got to 60-below -- yes, 60 below -- in Bailey, Colo., while I was living there in January 1951, and I finally decided to move to Florida when it snowed on June 6, 1966, when I was living in Casper, Wyo.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Spidey, pretty close. 47° in here. And NO, Rob. No wood heat in this house. Natural gas so when the power is out I'm fucked.

Bill, I've got way too much family up here to move. I've got two sons in Green Bay and one stayed here in Esky. 6 grandkids and 1 great grandkid. Can't be moving away from them.

Robadat

Get yourself a wood stove or something so you don't freeze your ass off when the power goes out...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Shoulda taught yer kids to move south... then you'd have been able to go too! Surprised you don't have a wood burner. I thought all yoopers cut 24" logs with butter knives because they're so rugged and manly? Nat gas? Forced air heat? That shit's for PUSSIES!! You're a disgrace to Yoopers, GregT! No more pasties for you!! ;) lol

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I had all wood with no backup for 28 years. Cut, split and piled all my own wood. Let me tell, buddy, those fucking days are OVER. I LOVE wood heat, but ain't gonna carry one more stick!!!

Robadat

Hmmm,
Carry some logs in
OR
Freeze your nuts off...
I'd carry some logs in...but that's just me, I hate being cold...
This'll warm you up...

JLS

OMGoodness....I bit my toynge and got a woodie at the same time...Now I'm bleeding...but can't stand up...For at least 30 minutes...

Spider

I'm bleeding too. The knob (lolz) snapped off my throttle lever on my snow blower (lolz). Second time running the blower today, I cut my finger on it and didn't even know until I took my gloves off - so damned cold out. Glad I bandaged up before I saw Rob's pic. Could have been messy.