So it's Groundhog Day...

MI2AZ

Greg T said:
We didn't power back until 7:30 am. Any guesses as to the temp inside my house this morning?
We need more scientific info. Were you talking and for how long? :)

You're lucky they got the power back up in just 6 hours. It could have been much worse.

Last edited by a moderator:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Well, we lost it again at 1:30 pm yesterday until 7:00pm, then came back on for two hours, off again at 9:30 and finally came back on at about 6:am today. It was a cold fucking night!!!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Get some sheep, Greg. Trust me, they can keep you warm in more ways than one on a cold winter night! ;)

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Great idea, in theory. The city doesn't allow sexual captives.....er, uh, farm animals in the city limits.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
How about "helper" animals to aid those with handicaps? Get creative Greg, you csn find a way to skirt those laws! ;) "Uh, yeah, these are my "helper" sheep. I have a note from my doctor explaining my condition and why I need them. What's that? What's my medical condition? Well, you see, I suffer from nymphomania..." :D

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
O(h, yes. Support animals are very welcome anywhere in the city! ;)

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
9andawiggle 2 said: Get some sheep, Greg. Trust me, they can keep you warm in more ways than one on a cold winter night! ;)
... or perhaps, a Three Dog Night would be appropriate.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Bill Herald said:
9andawiggle 2 said: Get some sheep, Greg. Trust me, they can keep you warm in more ways than one on a cold winter night! ;)
... or perhaps, a Three Dog Night would be appropriate.
I would "Celebrate" that...