So! When are you going to wake up?

toolguru

Total Tool
Deplorables, when is enough enough, even for you? Trump tells FBI to watch Faux News to gather their intelligence. Unbelievable

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WE SERVIVED 8 YEARS OF THAT THING THAT WAS ELECTED BEFORE. WE WILL BE JUST FINE WITH TRUMP AT THE HELM. HE WILL FIX EVERYTHING THAT THING SCREWED UP. JUST TAKES TIME. BUT NICE TRY.

toolguru

Total Tool
Just as I thought. You deplorables can't sit back and comment on how ludicrous what he said was, you go back to Obama. Such children, can't focus on the subject at hand.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Just as I thought. You deplorables can't sit back and comment on how ludicrous what he said was, you go back to Obama. Such children, can't focus on the subject at hand.
We learned that from everything being Bush's fault.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear toolguru:

In the title of this thread, you asked us (as "deplorables"): When are we going to wake up?

One thing's for sure ...

WE WERE GLAD TO WAKE UP ON NOV. 9 with the full realization that we wouldn't be suffering under a "third term" of Barack Hussein Obama ... and it continues to be much better to wake up, knowing that Crooked Hillary doesn't occupy the White House.

Dear toolguru:

In the title of this thread, you asked us (as "deplorables"): When are we going to wake up?

One thing's for sure ...

WE WERE GLAD TO WAKE UP ON NOV. 9 with the full realization that we wouldn't be suffering under a "third term" of Barack Hussein Obama ... and it continues to be much better to wake up, knowing that Crooked Hillary doesn't occupy the White House.
AW, it couldn't have been stated better than you said here... :Thumbsup:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear toolguru:

One thing's for sure ...

I'm not even a believer and I'll say it. AMEN!!