Soccer Player Kicked Out Of Game For Fart

MI2AZ

In what local media described as "bizarre circumstances," a Swedish soccer player ended up being ousted from a match Friday for the "unsportsmanlike behavior" of breaking wind, the Guardian reports. Adam Lindin Ljungkvist, a 25-year-old player for Pershagens SK, tells a Swedish media outlet he had a "bad stomach" during the match against Jarna SK, so "I simply let go," prompting the ref to show him a yellow card, his second, followed up with red. "I asked the referee, 'What, am I not allowed to break wind a little?' 'No,' he replied. … I don't get it, but maybe he thought I farted in my hand and threw the fart at him. But I did not."

The ref, for his part, says he viewed the in-air infraction as a "deliberate provocation," though Ljungkvist doesn't know why anyone in his right mind would do such a thing on the field. "To provoke anyone with a fart is not particularly smart or normal," he tells a Swedish newspaper. "It's nonsense—I just broke wind and got a red card." His team lost 5-2, per Stuff, and a Facebook post in Swedish by his team shows they thought the whole thing was nonsense, too. Translated, it reads: "It was a crappy game, it was a crappy judgment, and that being said, we don't care what other people think about this!"

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
"Maybe he thought I farted in my hand and threw the fart at him."

WTF? Is this really a thing?

I've missed out... that would have been AWESOME in middle school! :Roflmao:

REVerse °

Addicted Member
You can fart on a nerf ball and it will soak it in. I kid you not. This kid in HS did it in class when then teacher was in the lounge and it got thrown around the classroom. I think the little football was worn out from age and was spongy enough to absorb the stank. Regardless, it was a laugh riot.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
You can fart on a nerf ball and it will soak it in. I kid you not. This kid in HS did it in class when then teacher was in the lounge and it got thrown around the classroom. I think the little football was worn out from age and was spongy enough to absorb the stank. Regardless, it was a laugh riot.
Best way to do this is crunch the ball up in your hand, and while farting release the ball so it sucks the gas in. Of course, that's just a guess...:Whistling: