Some Tweets on point...

Good Times Good Times

limon ‏@limonpoker 17h17 hours ago
Lol @ amateur mooslim "terrorists" & their lil bombs. Dont they know right wing American terrorists make it legal to buy machine guns? #NRA

The fact that #TalkLikeAPirateDay is trending #1 the day of another bullshit "terrorist" attack gives me hope for America. We ain't scurrred

lil Donny cheeto dick and his retarded coward "deplorables" shitting themselves over this amateur? Not even a worthy fuckin adversary.

limon ‏@limonpoker 15h15 hours ago
If TrumpTards think you can ask a terrorist if they are Muslim at the border & they tell the truth. Why not just ask if they are terrorists?

limon Retweeted TheMerchDude™
Nah, most people i talk to lack basic understanding/knowledge of major world events. "what's a leppo?". They are inferior by definition.

TheMerchDude™ @themerchdude
Everybody's knowledge on politics is always superior than everyone else's.
0 retweets1 like​

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Lol @ amateur mooslim "terrorists" & their lil bombs. Dont they know right wing American terrorists make it legal to buy machine guns? #NRA
Wrong. The constitution allows us to protect ourselves. 10 tons of government red tape and bullshit MAY allow us to buy a machine gun. VERY few automatic weapon permits are granted. This guy is totally clueless.

lil Donny cheeto dick and his retarded coward "deplorables" shitting themselves over this amateur? Not even a worthy fuckin adversary.

No one is shitting themselves. Anytime a bomb is detonated for the sole purpose of killing, and/or destroying property it is considered an act of terror. One senseless death is too many and any fuckstick wannabe terrorist should be dealt with accordingly. Again, guy is clueless.

If TrumpTards think you can ask a terrorist if they are Muslim at the border & they tell the truth. Why not just ask if they are terrorists?
This statement is hardly worth a response, but since I'm here: Who the fuck said anything about asking people if they are muslim? I believe the plan is to stop ALL from the middle east from entering until the border is secure. Remember? The same way Carter did with Iranians? This idiot is on a roll.

limon Retweeted TheMerchDude™
Nah, most people i talk to lack basic understanding/knowledge of major world events. "what's a leppo?". They are inferior by definition.
Displaying the same superiority complex as most liberals. Not surprised, judging by the rest of his ignorant statements.

livespive

I think when Trump first started running his mouth he did say he was going to "ban" Muslims. I believe it was during the French bombing.

Now he might have gotten smart and changed his stance.

Good Times Good Times

Sorry, I forgot before you respond, you don't believe in objective journalism. We'll just agree to disagree before we even start b/c it will end there anyways.

Robadat

Before I even click it, I'm assuming this is an unbiased site I'm going to click?
All it says is that the bomber's father told the FBI he was a terrorist two years ago after he stabbed his brother during an altercation between the two. The FBI "investigated him" and found him to be OK. Not surprised at all by this.

Good Times Good Times

All it says is that the bomber's father told the FBI he was a terrorist two years ago after he stabbed his brother during an altercation between the two. The FBI "investigated him" and found him to be OK. Not surprised at all by this.
I dunno. FBI too broke up over Brangelina to think straight? This can't be happening...!