Sons of Liberty on History Channel

Looks like the politicians in Washington, DC are the new British Empire led by King George Obama. Both sides of the isle are submitting to the Crown.

Last edited:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I wanted to see this thing so damn bad, but I ciaght it way too late and missed a bunch. Really looked good in the ads.

Last edited by a moderator:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
bob freeburn said:
I watched all 3 episodes. Good drama, really bad history.

So, is that bad history as opposed to what's taught in school, or bad history as opposed to the truth?

bbfreeburn

Greg, I think both. The good thing about the series, and what we are not taught in school, is that the Founding Fathers are portrayed as more human rather than the near saints history would make of them. You may have dimly known that John Hancock was a smuggler, for instance, but the series is built on that premise.

I binged on the entire series this morning.

You can watch the entire series commercial free online at the above link, Greg. Regardless of the authenticity- it will help a person appreciate what the colonists endured under the tyrannical British Empire. Big Government is never the answer.

Last edited:

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
I just watched all three episodes, this is good. What day and time is this series on?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I plan on watching it. I have this habit of picking history shows apart but i also enjoy the different interpretations.

Spider

I DVR'd it and plan to watch. I'm just worried about the story being PC'd up and having dramatic "liberties" taken.

stc067

I DVR'd it, I'm really looking foreward to watching it when I get a chance.