Statement from local

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Greg T:

As a longtime journalist and copy editor, that was excellently written and well-expressed -- whether he wrote it himself or had someone else write and/or edit it for him.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Locals are tearing WLUC apart like a condemned brothel today. Some are attempting to start a sponsor boycott. Delta and Marquette counties are in an uproar. It's extremely refreshing!!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Just wait until they steal the 2022 elections. Shit will hit the fan.
Dear Scolai:

Without a doubt, the Democrats will do all they can to steal the 2022 elections, and there's a good chance they'll be able to steal the 2024 presidential election.

However, it's far more difficult to steal an election involving 435 House members than it is to steal a presidential election.

Keep in mind that Biden was credited with about 81 million votes -- although he actually got far short of that amount -- but THE DEMOCRATS WEREN'T ABLE TO FLIP EVEN ONE REPUBLICAN HOUSE SEAT in 2020.

So it's a fearless forecast that the GOP will retake the House Of Representatives in 2022.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
I agree with our friend AW most of the time, but I must respectfully disagree that Democrats are the majority of the problem. Republicans are just as complicit in a covert way. They are perverted and disgusting as well. I detest politicians. The entire lot of them.

I guess that is why I liked Trump so much.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I agree with our friend AW most of the time, but I must respectfully disagree that Democrats are the majority of the problem. Republicans are just as complicit in a covert way. They are perverted and disgusting as well. I detest politicians. The entire lot of them.

I guess that is why I liked Trump so much.
Dear REVerse:

Believe it or not, I actually agree with you. Around a full decade ago, after having been a registered Republican ever since I could vote, I FINALLY LEFT THE GOP and registered as an Independent, with the intention to never vote in a presidential election again.

And the ONLY reason I changed my mind on that is because Donald Trump entered the 2016 race. I had hoped that he would run in 2012, and I had joined a "rundonaldrun" movement then (before Trump opted not to run.

Actually, the ONLY TWO Republicans I could have voted for in 2016 were Trump and Ben Carson, and of course, I voted for Trump again in 2020. And obviously, I could NEVER consider voting for ANY Democrat.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I've always liked Karl as a weatherman. In fact, he has written a couple of books that are quite interesting. I never had him pegged to be this firm in his beliefs. I respect him now more than ever and wish him the very best! There have ben many of those rallies and protests breaking out in the U.P. There was one here last week, one or two in Marquette already. The one thing that many corporations will learn is that you NEVER give a Yooper an ultimatum.

OSF hospital and two of the nursing homes in town have done this as well. They are now CRYING for employees. My wife just spent 33 days in a nursing home after foot surgery and she said they have one nurse to cover 2 "sections" in the home. Each section has 24 patients. The day they announced the vaccine mandate they lost 22 people. Swoop! Out the door they went.