Stereotypical Whities

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Skin color has nothing to do with it. Armed burglar(s) breaking into my house will be punctured with full metal jackets.

The judge was racist. The system is flawed.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Whatever. Judges are not the impartial purveyors of Justice they claim to be. Every one of them has biases, and I figure most of them make decisions in cases where their own prejudices skew how they interpret evidence and determine punishments. They're only human, just like everyone else.

Been plenty of white folks set free for worse offenses. Hell, if you're rich enough you can kill people and get off with probation, rehab, or less.

Robadat

:Speechless: Probation for an armed burglary? That's just wrong...

Also, the Judge should not have made any commentary about the victims on Facebook. If I were the victims of this crime I would definitely file a complaint against the Judge with the Judicial Conduct Commission in Kentucky. That is wrong.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member

Also, the Judge should not have made any commentary about the victims on Facebook. If I were the victims of this crime I would definitely file a complaint against the Judge with the Judicial Conduct Commission in Kentucky. That is wrong.
Agree with this. Conduct was definitely not professional.

Spider

What? This dude's got a future in the DoJ.

#checkyourwhiteguilt

Scolai

They're lucky. Pick the wrong home, and a judge would be the least of their concerns.

"This home protected by the 2nd Amendment."