Student In 36th Year Of College

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I've got a friend that heads up the Math and Science departments at Kankakee. Been a buddy since we were about 12 years old and can't even talk to the fucker now. He has alienated nearly all of his friends because he's so much better than everyone. He can no longer simply disagree with someone. Everyone is now an illiterate moron or an ignorant dumbass. He knows everything there is to know about everything, nobody else knows anything. About three weeks ago I asked him to explain the differences between the older resistive capacitive discharge systems and the newer pulse width modulators now used for current motor controls. I never received a response and we have not spoken in 21 days.

born1

I've got a friend that heads up the Math and Science departments at Kankakee. Been a buddy since we were about 12 years old and can't even talk to the fucker now. He has alienated nearly all of his friends because he's so much better than everyone. He can no longer simply disagree with someone. Everyone is now an illiterate moron or an ignorant dumbass. He knows everything there is to know about everything, nobody else knows anything. About three weeks ago I asked him to explain the differences between the older resistive capacitive discharge systems and the newer pulse width modulators now used for current motor controls. I never received a response and we have not spoken in 21 days.
Give him time. It takes time to get another degree.