Stupid Americans

MI2AZ

Isis is the name of an ancient Egyptian goddess for motherhood and healing. ISIS is the name of terrorist group. Not related.

Unfortunately, many Americans believe that businesses in America with the name Isis in it are related to a terrorist group.

Example 1

Example 2

If a terrorist group really wants to cause destruction in the USA, perhaps all they have to do is call their little organization by a more 'American' name like Johnson, or William, or Smith, then let all the stupid Americans do their work for them.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Isis is the name of an ancient Egyptian goddess for motherhood and healing. ISIS is the name of terrorist group. Not related.
... and Barack is the name of the horse that carried Islamic prophet Muhammad from Mecca to Jerusalem. Further, Hussein is exclusively a Muslim name, and even Arabs who are Christian would never have that name.

Good Times Good Times

... and Barack is the name of the horse that carried Islamic prophet Muhammad from Mecca to Jerusalem. Further, Hussein is exclusively a Muslim name, and even Arabs who are Christian would never have that name.
Citation?

I found an Al-Buraq (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buraq) but not a Barack. I see where Barack is a name that means "blessed" (http://blog.dictionary.com/barack-obama-name/). Regardless, it's a name. You're really stretching the semantics.

And even if that name were exclusively muslim, that doesn't mean all who bear it ARE muslim.

Here's what I do know. The facts listed above don't fit your agenda and you "ain't a changin' your mind".

bbfreeburn

Odd, isn't it, that most of those look pretty American, not Egyptian? Hmmm, seems that there's another guy, a carpenters son, from ancient history with the same problem.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Huh? WTF does that have to do with anything?