SWAT TEAM, Escanaba!!! LMAO

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
It seems last night was an event to remember, here in Delta County. Apparently, a 20+ member swat team was called to Escanaba Wal Mart in response to an "active shooter wearing a black hoodie" call. My first reaction was. WHAT? I reserved judgement while I listened further so as to actually hear the event evolve. After about 90 minutes of lockdown and the team scouring the isles, bathrooms and offices, the only "perp" they could muster up was a dude attempting to return a canoe paddle. Now, even though I had a great belly laugh at this, it got me thinking. Has the lamestream (democrats) media worked everyone up so bad that a fucking canoe paddle turns into an active shooter????? Will this be our way of life moving forward?

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Well I caught covid about 3 weeks ago. Hit me hard, but I'm in excellent shape for 58. My wife caught it as well. We are both healthy and recuperating fine. Went back to work last Wednesday. Still don't know where or how I caught the germ. Oh, well.

Some folks at work treat me like a leper. Management said to stay out of cafeteria. Keep to myself. Wear a mask. Yadda Yadda.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear REVerse:

It's great to know that you have recuperated for the most part, and that you're doing a lot better now. God bless you and your wife, and kindest personal regards!

Scolai

It seems last night was an event to remember, here in Delta County. Apparently, a 20+ member swat team was called to Escanaba Wal Mart in response to an "active shooter wearing a black hoodie" call. My first reaction was. WHAT? I reserved judgement while I listened further so as to actually hear the event evolve. After about 90 minutes of lockdown and the team scouring the isles, bathrooms and offices, the only "perp" they could muster up was a dude attempting to return a canoe paddle. Now, even though I had a great belly laugh at this, it got me thinking. Has the lamestream (democrats) media worked everyone up so bad that a fucking canoe paddle turns into an active shooter????? Will this be our way of life moving forward?
Reminds me of the time some years ago that my alma mater was completely shut down because a camera spotted a guy carrying a shouldered rifle onto campus. For hours, police scoured campus looking for the gunman, only to find that the surveillance footage showed a dude with an umbrella in his backpack. If my memory is correct, said student was in the student center in lockdown with a bunch of other people completely unaware that he was the subject of a massive manhunt.

Scolai

Well I caught covid about 3 weeks ago. Hit me hard, but I'm in excellent shape for 58. My wife caught it as well. We are both healthy and recuperating fine. Went back to work last Wednesday. Still don't know where or how I caught the germ. Oh, well.

Some folks at work treat me like a leper. Management said to stay out of cafeteria. Keep to myself. Wear a mask. Yadda Yadda.
Yeah. The leper thing didn't last too long with me after I caught the virus in February. When I went back to work, people avoided contact with me for a while. It took a few weeks for them to forget I was ever sick, then things went back to 'normal' (more or less).

Welcome to the COVID Survivors Club. Drinks are in the back and masks are no longer applicable. :Thumbsup:

Enjoy!