Taliban holding 6 airplanes filled with Americans and allies hostage

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The top-ranking Republican on the House Foreign Affairs Committee said that the Taliban terrorist group will not allow Americans to leave from an airport in the northern part of Afghanistan, while the White House chief of staff estimated that about 100 Americans still remain in the country.

Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas) said that six airplanes carrying Americans and Afghans are sitting at the Mazar-i-Sharif airport in Afghanistan but cannot depart because the Taliban is “holding them hostage for demands.”

Last edited:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
If our government admits to 100, then there are probably thousands. Absolutely disgusting how clueless, cowardly and gutless this administration is. To turn your back and run leaving behind fellow Americans and allies to be captured/killed by the enemy. I take it back, the "fellow" Americans bit. The people being left behind are Americans. Those in our government who are abandoning them are NOT. Those slimy bastards are anything BUT American!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
If our government admits to 100, then there are probably thousands. Absolutely disgusting how clueless, cowardly and gutless this administration is. To turn your back and run leaving behind fellow Americans and allies to be captured/killed by the enemy. I take it back, the "fellow" Americans bit. The people being left behind are Americans. Those in our government who are abandoning them are NOT. Those slimy bastards are anything BUT American!
Don't be surprised. We knew this going in...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear 9andaWiggle:

Well-stated ... and as Greg T says, WE KNEW THIS GOING IN!

REVerse °

Addicted Member
I honestly feel that this administration has been assigned to destroy the USA at all costs. In my nearly 60 yrs of life on this planet- I have never seen anything as unusual as this in politics. Nothing makes any sense whatsoever.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I honestly feel that this administration has been assigned to destroy the USA at all costs. In my nearly 60 yrs of life on this planet- I have never seen anything as unusual as this in politics. Nothing makes any sense whatsoever.
Just as George Soros wants and the Book of Revelation foretells.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
George Soros is a "bag man" for the 13 families that micro manage the entire planet. The devil himself is the puppet master.