Talkin bout democrats

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I think you're wrong Greg. Carlin had no respect for ANY politician. As he said, politicians are just there as a decoy to make the masses *think* they have a choice/voice in our country. We don't. Again, as Carlin states, the USA has been bought and The People sold out years ago by those who actually own and control this country.

Republican, Democrat... two different piles of the same shit. Doesn't matter. Neither one gives two shits about you and me. They know their place, they know their job, and it's not to make things any better for anyone in the 99%. FACT.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I think you're wrong Greg. Carlin had no respect for ANY politician. As he said, politicians are just there as a decoy to make the masses *think* they have a choice/voice in our country. We don't. Again, as Carlin states, the USA has been bought and The People sold out years ago by those who actually own and control this country.

Republican, Democrat... two different piles of the same shit. Doesn't matter. Neither one gives two shits about you and me. They know their place, they know their job, and it's not to make things any better for anyone in the 99%. FACT.
I didn't mean he was specifically talking about democrats at the time. I mean this routine fits them to a T present day.