Ted Cruz: It's Official

Spider

He's running for president. Rand will declare in a couple weeks. Field will be very crowded, as apposed to the dems who anoint a candidate to save money.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
He's running for president. Rand will declare in a couple weeks. Field will be very crowded, as apposed to the dems who anoint a candidate to save money.
... or because the Democrats can't come up with any other suitable challengers.

bbfreeburn

Whoever the Republicans nominate one thing you can guarantee. It will be someone unelectable. The Tea party and their ilk will have far too much say in the matter to put forth an actual electable candidate.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Whoever the Republicans nominate one thing you can guarantee. It will be someone unelectable. The Tea party and their ilk will have far too much say in the matter to put forth an actual electable candidate.
Dear bbfreeburn:

It doesn't really matter who the GOP candidate is, as I've already concluded and GUARANTEED that no future U.S. president will ever again be elected under the Republican banner.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Wow, a guarantee from Billy Boy about something he has absolutely no influence or control over.
Dear Cool Rocking Daddy:

Of course, I don't have any influence or control over the election outcome, but I should have the right to make predictions and conclusions, and all logic brings me to the conclusion that no GOP candidate can win the presidency in the 2016 election.

Do you disagree with me? Do you see any possibility of a GOP victory in 2016?

Spider

He was stealing Santorum's thunder! But Walker was even doing that - red meat for the Base.

Dem's version of red meat is taking from the evil rich to hand out more freebies. They all stay on script.

Wow, caught some of his act at American U. Would have thought your were watching a tele-evangelist. Doesn't have a chance.

Good Times Good Times

Yeah, after almost 8 years some birthers are still making asses of themselves.
They are professionals are the hundred questions game. That's "what they do". :Thumbsdown:

To the OP......I do like Rand and not Cruz. They are similar in some ways, I do look to Rand more for foreign policy. My worldview is entirely different than Ted Cruz.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear bbfreeburn:

Please enlighten me as to when (and to whom) Barack Hussein Obama's birth certificate was produced prior to his 2008 election.
Looks like one is not necessary BEFORE the election, as long as you produce a fake one sometime DURING your reign as King.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Bill why would I try and "enlighten" you? It was in all the papers, as a well known sage would say.
Dear bbfreeburn:

I certainly don't recall Barack Hussein Obama's official birth certificate being released prior to the 2008 election. If it was in "all the papers" (as you indicate), how about providing me with at least one link to that information? I can't find any information on the release of Obama's birth certificate prior to April 27, 2011, so it must NOT have been "in the papers" and in the public domain.

bbfreeburn

So now you want to quibble about dates? Now about that "without a birth certificate" thing. Did Washington produce his birth certificate? Jefferson? Hoover? Who actually was elected to office after producing a birth certificate? Um, no one would be the answer. Did they exist? I guess we have historically assumed that they did. Perhaps, since we all know black folks lie, that assumption cannot obtain with our current President? Tell us what you think.

Or equivocate as usual.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
So now you want to quibble about dates? Now about that "without a birth certificate" thing. Did Washington produce his birth certificate? Jefferson? Hoover? Who actually was elected to office after producing a birth certificate? Um, no one would be the answer. Did they exist? I guess we have historically assumed that they did. Perhaps, since we all know black folks lie, that assumption cannot obtain with our current President? Tell us what you think.

Or equivocate as usual.
... and all that only enhances my contention that it has already been established that a president can be elected without having produced a birth certificate ... so I'm correct again ... and Always Write ... right?