Texas Students To Fight Guns With Sex Toys

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I'm trying to understand how these people think. Here's what I come up with;

1) They fail to realize that concealed carry means it is not out in the open to be seen.

2) They are unfamiliar with the laws and do not understand that in order to legally carry concealed, you must take classes/training and be licensed.

3) They lack awareness of reality. Gun Free zones are soft targets. Bad guys like soft targets. And they won't care about silly things such as laws.

4) They seem ignorant of the fact that in todays overly sensitive, knee-jerk reacting world, any bubbas or wanna be gangstas running around flashing a weapon will likely be reported and possibly/probably arrested as potential mass murderers or terrorists.

5) Dildos? Really?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
DITTO GT.
HEY 9. MY THOUGHT IS IF A BAD GUY KNOWS WHICH KIDS ARE CARRYING, HE WONT HAVE TO BRING HIS OWN. HE WILL JUST TAKE WHAT HE NEEDS, THEN START THE SHOOTINGS.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
That's where the "concealed" part comes in. If the bad guys don't know who's carrying, then what?

I'm with you on open carry. Having that hog on your leg just means if anything happens, you'll probably be targeted and hit before you even think about unholstering it.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I AM WILLING TO BET THAT MOST KIDS WOULD TELL THEIR FREINDS THEY ARE CARRYING. THEN THEY TELL A FREIND, AND SO ON, AND SO ON...UNTIL BAD GUY GETS INFO.

Scolai

I AM WILLING TO BET THAT MOST KIDS WOULD TELL THEIR FREINDS THEY ARE CARRYING. THEN THEY TELL A FREIND, AND SO ON, AND SO ON...UNTIL BAD GUY GETS INFO.
Um... no. That's not how it works.

You'd lose that bet...

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
KIDS WILL ALWAYS BE KIDS. AND THEY ARE ALWAYS GOING TO BRAG ABOUT THEIR NEWEST "TOY" TO THEIR FREINDS. I BELIEVE I WOULD STILL TAKE THAT BET ON THEM TELLING A FREIND.

Scolai

Anyone who gets a concealed carry permit isn't going to treat their firearm like (or describe it as) a toy. And they're certainly not going to advert

You obviously don't know anything about CCL holders.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
NO SIR I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT CCL. BUT I DO HAVE SEVERAL FREINDS WHO DO HAVE CARRY PERMITS. I WOULD ONLY KNOW THAT BECAUSE THEY TOLD ME. AND ON MORE THAN ONE INSTANCE I HAVE HEARD PEOPLE REFER TO THEIR NEW GUN PURCHASE BY SAYING "WANNA SEE MY NEW TOY". AND I AM NOT SAYING THEY WILL ALL SAY SOMETHING, BUT I BELIEVE SOME WILL. THATS JUST HOW IT IS.

Scolai

OK... your friends telling you means they trust you to keep your mouth shut about the license. Pretty much every CCL holder I know is a part of my close circle of friends with whom such information is shared, and it's an understood rule that the knowledge isn't something we share with people outside of that circle.

In other words, your theory that 'bad guys' will end up knowing who is carrying what simply by word of mouth is absurd - unless the CCL holder is a profound moron.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AGREE WITH THE MORON THING, TOTALLY. BUT WITH ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED WITH ALL THE SHOOTINGS, ITS OBVIOUS THAT MORONS DO GET GUNS.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
AGREE WITH THE MORON THING, TOTALLY. BUT WITH ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED WITH ALL THE SHOOTINGS, ITS OBVIOUS THAT MORONS DO GET GUNS.
Obviously, and that's why we should focus on taking care of the morons and not removing the guns.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
So, I imagine those dildo-toting fools to react like this when facing a gunman on campus (although you have to envision a dildo in each of his hands)...

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
BUT G, DOESNT PUTTING MORE GUNS WITHIN THE REACH OF POTENTIAL MORONS CREATE MORE MORONS?