The BIDEN IS A FAILURE thread

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
DIDNT SAY THAT SIR. ITS OBVIOUS THAT SPREADING LIES IS YOUR WAY OF INSTIGATING FOLKS. CARRY ON WITH SPREADING THE LIES GOOD BUDDY. :Thumbsup:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
DIDNT SAY THAT SIR. ITS OBVIOUS THAT SPREADING LIES IS YOUR WAY OF INSTIGATING FOLKS. CARRY ON WITH SPREADING THE LIES GOOD BUDDY.
Dear WAMO:

Can't you carry on a discussion without attempting to demean my personal character with indications that I'm a liar and an instigator? How about commenting about items in this thread without making such comments about me?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Rob, Rev, Freeburn and 9~ are latest casualties. Live, JLS, and a few more make up the batch just before them. Soon there will be no one.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I DID REPLY TO THE THREAD WITHOUT MAKING ANY COMMENT ABOUT YOU. THEN YOU BROUGHT IN A THREAD THAT SAW THINGS THAT SLATED THINGS THE WAY YOU WANTED THEM TO BE. THAT POST WAS NOT ABOUT THE SUBJECT TOPIC. WHEN PEOPLE DIFLECT WHAT THE CONVERSATION IS ABOUT, ARE THEY NOT LOOKING FOR CONFRONTATION? WELL, YOU GOT IT. STOP COMPLAINING. AFTER ALL, YOU ARE PERSONALLY DRIVING THIS FORUM INTO THE GROUND LIKE YOU HAD A HAND IN MANY OTHERS DEMISE.

DONT FORGET GT AND THE HOSE, G. IT DOES NO GOOD TO TRY AND GET OLD FREINDS BACK IN HERE. MOST OF THE POSTS IN HERE ARE TO FAR RIGHT FOR MOST. THOSE FAR RIGHT GUYS HAVE PLENTY OF OTHER PLACES TO PLAY INSTEAD OF IN HERE. AND SOME, JUST DONT LIKE...WELL, I WONT MENTION HIS NAME.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
And you wonder why????? SMH.
One common denominator as to why these bowling discussion sites went belly up.
I don't wonder why. The last encounter was enough to convince me. One person knows and understands the rules, while one does not, and no amount of schooling would change that. That's why I threw my hands up and decided to stop patrolling the posts. I will maintain the site and that's it. I've had enough.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YOU MAY NOT WONDER WHY, BUT ITS OBVIOUS YOU DONT SEE WHY. RULES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH WHY SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE A DISLIKE FOR SOMEONE. RULES DONT FIX PERSONALITY G! ITS ASHAME HE IS ALLOWED TO CONTINUE AS THIS PLACE FALLS BY THE WAYSIDE JUST LIKE THE OTHERS, AND HE WAS A BIG PART OF THEIR DEMISE AS WELL. ALLBOWLING WILL BE JUST ANOTHER NOTCH ON HIS KEYBOARD! HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT THIS PLACE OR THE PEOPLE IN IT.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Rob, Rev, Freeburn and 9~ are latest casualties. Live, JLS, and a few more make up the batch just before them. Soon there will be no one.
Dear Greg T:

Keep in mind that my signature line states: I sometimes talk to myself, especially when I need some expert advice.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
And you wonder why????? SMH.
One common denominator as to why these bowling discussion sites went belly up.
Dear sevenpin63:

That's a false implication. For instance, the bowl.com forum went "belly up" AFTER I voluntarily left when USBC started holding every single post -- sometimes for hours or days -- for moderation, and not allowing anything negative to be said about USBC. And only AFTER my departure did things go completely downhill.

Likewise, there is NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER that I had anything do with the demise of the PBA or BBE forums. As for the downward spiral of the BR forum ... that would be open for debate, but I'm willing to discuss that should you, or anyone, care to analyze that forum further.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AH, SO YOU ADMIT YOU STARTED THE DOWNHILL SPIRAL OF BOWL.COM, YOU JUST WERNT THERE FOR THE END. THANKS FOR THAT!

LIKE WISE THERE IS NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER THAT YOU DIDNT. IF PEOPLE AND MODERATORS OF DIFFERENT FORUMS HAVE AN ISSUE WITH SOMEONE, IS IT EVERYONE ELSE BUT THAT PERSON?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HERES AN IDEA BILL. LEAVE HERE VOLUNTARILY AND LETS SEE WHERE IT GOES. AB APPEARS TO BE IN A BIG DECLINE ANYWAY. YOU HAVE DONE ALL THE DAMAGE YOU CAN DO HERE.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
AH, SO YOU ADMIT YOU STARTED THE DOWNHILL SPIRAL OF BOWL.COM, YOU JUST WERNT THERE FOR THE END. THANKS FOR THAT!
Dear WAMO:

I didn't admit that at all. The "downward spiral" came after the bowl.com moderators completely changed directions and decided to "hold" posts (for hours or days) for moderation, and it's rather difficult to discuss various subjects when a person's responses are "held" for hours on end.

And when they made that change, I didn't feel that it was any longer something I wanted to participate in, so I VOLUNTARILY decided to stop posting on that site. AFTER THAT POINT, a number of posters didn't like the new format, and the forum was shut down in a rather short period of time.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
YOU MAY NOT WONDER WHY, BUT ITS OBVIOUS YOU DONT SEE WHY.
Dear WAMO:

Greg DOESN'T "wonder why" because he KNOWS the reason(s) why. He tried to explain it to you, but apparently you don't -- or choose not to -- comprehend.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
HERES AN IDEA BILL. LEAVE HERE VOLUNTARILY AND LETS SEE WHERE IT GOES. AB APPEARS TO BE IN A BIG DECLINE ANYWAY. YOU HAVE DONE ALL THE DAMAGE YOU CAN DO HERE.
Dear WAMO:

It would seem as if you would be better off by not continuing to repeatedly play "THE BLAME GAME." But whatever ... Carry on, good buddy!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
LIKE WISE THERE IS NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER THAT YOU DIDNT.
Dear WAMO:

"Evidence" that someone DIDN'T DO SOMETHING is hardly real evidence? How does someone "prove" that they DIDN'T ever use the "N-word" or that they weren't guilty of sandbagging?

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Dear WAMO:

Greg DOESN'T "wonder why" because he KNOWS the reason(s) why. He tried to explain it to you, but apparently you don't -- or choose not to -- comprehend.
Well WE don't have to wonder why, WE KNOW WHY.
It's your pampas ass.
As Greg has thrown his hands in the air, I will tell you I would sit down and shoot the shit and have a beer with anyone in here, except you. The first time you opened your mouth I would shut it.
You're like the kid who always got picked on in school, and now you try to compensate for it.
The bad thing is I would always stick up for the person who would get picked on because I hate bullies, and now you are the bully of the internet bowling sites.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SO BOWL.COM WASNT ALLOWING YOU TO TALK DOWN TO PEOPLE ANYMORE SO YOU TOOK YOUR KEYBOARD AND WENT ELSEWHERE. GOOD MOVE BOWL.COM. HOW DO WE MAKE THAT HAPPEN HERE?

SO G KNOWS YOUR THE MAJOR PROBLEM, HE JUST CHOOSES TO IGNORE IT. WE SEE WHERE THAT GOT US.

I WOULD NOT BE BETTER OFF FOR NOT CALLING A SPADE A SPADE. YOU MAY BE BETTER OFF BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS STARTING TO BOTHER YOU.

I DO NOT NEED TO ASK G TO REMOVE YOU. THE DAMAGE IS DONE, ITS TO LATE FOR THAT. YOU KILLED ANOTHER FORUM. BUT PLEASE STAY. IM JUST GETTING WARMED UP.

LIKE HAS BEEN SAID, YOU ARE THE ONLY COMMON DENOMINATOR OF ALL THOSE FORUMS AND ALLBOWLING. YES, YOU ARE KILLING ANOTHER ONE!!!

DEAD NUTS SPOT ON AGAIN SEVEN!!!! :Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup: