The BIDEN IS A FAILURE thread

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Biden now directly responsible for 1000s of deaths — media is silent

How bad is our border crisis? Here are a few details. The U.S. government is spending hundreds of millions of dollars—not securing the border, but housing thousands of migrants each day.

The massive influx of migrants, many of whom are released into the country, will damage our jobs market. As unemployment runs out over the Summer and people (finally) start looking for work, they will discover illegal aliens have taken their jobs.

Drug trafficking has spiked, thanks to Joe Biden. Texas authorities seized enough opioids to “kill every single person in the state of New York.” And that’s just the drugs they were able to catch.

But there is another crisis associated with the out-of-control border. One that we might not always think about. Illegals themselves are victims—victims of the left’s evil attempts to exploit them. And, as it turns out, many of them are dying just to get to Joe’s open border.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
For the most part, the lamestream media will make it seem as if Sleepy Joe is "holding is own" -- or even has the "upper hand" -- over Putin, and there will even be indications that Biden is a better foreign policy negotiator than Trump. I'm safely calling FAKE NEWS in advance!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Biden loses his meeting with Putin before it even begins

A handful of what seems to be more than the normal Joe Biden mistakes while on his European trip has some reporters asking questions about the 78-year old’s mental decline. Last year, while on the campaign trail, Biden had a series of questionable moments – all caught on video – and which were dismissed by the media as Trump conspiracies.

During his recent press conference ending the G7 summit in England, Biden went through a speech wherein he mistook Syria for Libya three different times in under 90 seconds…

“We can partner with Russia – in Libya as an example. We should give food assistance, and economic … I mean, vital assistance to the people that are in real trouble.,
he said, clearly meaning Syria and not Libya.

The AP took note of another “handful of verbal mistakes” Biden made during the G-7 event, after which he went to London, then Brussels to meet with NATO leaders.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Ten awkward moments and bloopers from Joe Biden on the world stage

President Joe Biden continues his first trip overseas as president, but already he has found himself in awkward, funny, or outright embarrassing moments on the world stage.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Watch: Biden has his most embarrassing mental episode yet

President Biden’s brain went haywire for a weird 28 seconds on Tuesday while he was at the European Union summit held in the city of Brussels, only one day before he is to meet with Vladimir Putin, the President of Russia.

Biden was speaking to EU leaders about the nation being “back” when his comments went into complete nonsense for almost half a minute.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I'm wondering how many, even the left wing fools, actually believe that Biden is the way.
Dear Greg T:

I think even most of the die-hard liberals are in full realization that the Biden presidency (and his mental competency) isn't quite what they anticipated, but many stubbornly assert that he's better than Trump!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

I think even most of the die-hard liberals are in full realization that the Biden presidency (and his mental competency) isn't quite what they anticipated, but many stubbornly assert that he's better than Trump!
I'll have to agree with that. I can't believe the democrats as a whole, even tho I know some would disagree with me, can truthfully say that we are in better hands now. But, that bad old mean-tweeter, you know.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
U.S. inflation hits 13-year high amid fears Biden spending spree will overheat economy

[NOTE: Reprinted from item on dickmorris.com]

U.S. inflation surged even further last month, raising fears that the world's largest economy risks overheating as ultra-low interest rates and Joe Biden's extravagant spending plans pump up growth.

Prices recorded their biggest jump since 2008 according to the Bureau of Economic Affairs, with an increase of 3.9% on the year.

It came as President Biden moved a step closer to launching an infrastructure spending spree after he struck a $1.2 trillion deal with a cross-party group of senators. Some campaigners fear that massive American stimulus and a radical expansion of the state could contribute to economic overheating and push prices higher still.

The Federal Reserve has argued that inflation is rising largely because of "transitory factors", justifying its decision to keep interest rates low and continue pumping $120 billion into the economy every month.

Republican Senate minority leader Mitch McConnell warned last month that the White House's plans "would drown American families in debt, deficits and inflation", while former Clinton and Obama official Larry Summers suggested that policymakers should ease off stimulus.

Andrew Hollenhorst at Citi said that this bill, combined with climate spending, child tax credits and other plans, will require significant extra government borrowing.

He expects the total cost to be about $2 trillion. Although higher tax rates will cover some of this cost, Hollenhorst forecasts that the splurge to push up the U.S. deficit by between $500 billion and $1 trillion.

Politicians will need to raise the debt ceiling at some point to handle the extra borrowing, he said, which could come with risks if there is a standoff in Washington over the procedure.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Republicans see Biden's policies, expect 'major' apocalypse

An unscientific poll that reaches out to Republicans reveals 94.8% of respondents say they can see a "major economic or political apocalypse" coming because of Joe Biden's policies.

The result is from National Republican Polling, and comes as America is facing a massive crisis on its southern border, looming – and large – inflation, a coming instability because of Biden's withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan, and campaigns pursued by Democrats to defund police, take over elections nationwide, and describe faithful and patriotic Americans as racist, and more.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Massive number of Americans blame Biden for skyrocketing inflation

A new poll shows that Americans, facing huge price increases under Joe Biden's administration for housing, groceries, gasoline and more, are putting the blame on Joe.

https://www.wnd.com/2021/07/massive-number-americans-blame-one-person-inflation/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=wnd-breaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=breaking&ats_es=[-MD5-]
One of my wife's friends is a hardcore Democrat. We've tried to discuss and debate her a bit on politics to no avail. Last week she was here for a visit and we got on the subject of politics. She had just returned from the grocery store and gas station, however, and was extremely susceptible to change at that point. Seems she had just had an AHA moment