The BIDEN IS A FAILURE thread

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Opinion article: The State of Our Union Is Sorry

My son Cameron and I can hardly wait for President Biden’s upcoming State of the Union address.

“What do you think he’s going to say on March 1, Dad?” he asked me earlier this week during our phone call.

“That the State of the Union is …. very sad? Screwed? You finish the sentence.”

“Seriously,” Cameron said. “The State of the Union is supposed to be upbeat – positive – or at least hopeful, right?”

“Yeah,” I said. “His speechwriters must be working overtime. The list of big things he’s messed up in a single year is long and getting longer.”

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Opinion article: The State of Our Union Is Sorry

“Yeah,” I said. “His speechwriters must be working overtime. The list of big things he’s messed up in a single year is long and getting longer.”

And, if not being dealt with quickly, could become irreparable.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Opinion article: Biden finds a new level of worthless

President Joe Biden is absolutely committed to punishing Russian President Vladimir Putin for his aggression in Ukraine. You can’t turn on the TV without some clip of the silver haired, senile embodiment of Jeff Dunham’s puppet Walter insisting he’s willing to do whatever it takes to make the butcher of Moscow pay for his evil actions. In spirit, I agree with him. In spirit, Biden actually imposed sanctions that matter, that hurt. In reality, he didn’t do a damn thing.

Putin’s power comes from money, most of Putin’s money comes from oil and gas. It stands to reason that if you’re trying to punish him, hitting him in the wallet is the most effective way to do it. So why would our idiot President specifically exempt what is the best, most effective, and really only significant way to hurt Putin in way that might impact his behavior?

Honestly, there is no good answer. Aside from the “idiot” part, that is.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Opinion article: Biden goes from bad to worse

Honestly, did you think Joe Biden could be as incompetent as he has been? I knew he would be bad, his combination of senility and stupidity was never going to lead anywhere good, but to be this systemically bad on everything is almost more of a skill than an accident. You’d really have to try to suck as badly as he does.

You would think that sooner or later he’d hit bottom, after all, there’s only so much sucking someone can do, right? You’d be right to think that, but wrong if you did. Every single day, when the President of the United States wakes up, Joe Biden’s first action appears to be to reach for a shovel to dig an even deeper hole. There is no bottom to hit when all you do is suck.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Joe was incompetent enough before the dementia. No way he gets any better. In fact, just going to continue getting worse. Problem is, our government has proven in the past they're willing to prop up a corpse until the day they die. Those party line votes are more important than actual competent representation.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Hunter Biden should be glad that Daddy's Attorney General is fronting the DOJ ... but then again, even if a COP-appointed AG headed the department, nothing would likely be done anyway. Further, our Department of INjustice would continue its hands-off approach to Crooked Hillary, even if she seeks another presidential bid as the master of election fraud.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Biden's handling of Ukraine shows he’s no foreign policy guru. He’s just an idiot

Why are you even going to Europe, Joe Biden? The damage is done. You tried diplomacy. It failed. Now, you’re a wreck on sanctions scrambling to both keep the Europeans happy and getting ahead of the Congress to convey the appearance that your White House is on top of this crisis.

Kimberley Strassel of The Wall Street Journal had a great op-ed where she slices the Biden administration’s response to Ukraine apart. First, we’re stuck in paralysis by analysis, like Obama in Syria, regarding the sanction. We’re more concerned about keeping Europe happy than inflicting sanctions that supposedly could end the war.

Look, if that’s the goal, then go at it, right? Even Congress is moving many notches faster than Joe Biden. The ban on Russian oil imports was not a Joe Biden move at all. He announced it to get ahead of Congress passing the same measure. There’s also a move to remove Russia as 'most favored nation,' which Biden opposes. Nancy Pelosi said she’s going full steam ahead. Biden can’t keep his own party in line. Just shows that even they think he’s shuffling too slow on this crisis. Yet, it also doesn’t help that we have way too many members of Congress who are open to World War III.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...7082fcb0adbc12a2acc15123b7b8c14&recip=6641035