The first domino has finally been played...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Trump will soon be out on his ass!

Because the Democrats are right? No. Because Trump doesn't belong. He came in mocking the GOP elite. Made fun of Judge Smails hat, said the Country Club food was low grade dog food, and basically pissed in all their Cheerios while stealing the ticket nomination from its rightful heir, Jeb Bush.

Do you really think the Senate is going to stand behind him? Doubtful. They'll gladly take the opportunity to be rid of him and deal with Pence until someone "more befitting of the Party" can be chosen/run for 2020.

The Swamp must protect itself...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear 9andaWiggle:

What do you think would really happen if Trump were to be removed from office? Would there then be any reason to have any more presidential elections?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Trump will soon be out on his ass!

Because the Democrats are right? No. Because Trump doesn't belong. He came in mocking the GOP elite. Made fun of Judge Smails hat, said the Country Club food was low grade dog food, and basically pissed in all their Cheerios while stealing the ticket nomination from its rightful heir, Jeb Bush.

Do you really think the Senate is going to stand behind him? Doubtful. They'll gladly take the opportunity to be rid of him and deal with Pence until someone "more befitting of the Party" can be chosen/run for 2020.

The Swamp must protect itself...
You think the Senate is going to ignore the state of the country just because of a few jabs?? Nope

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
You don't think they'll pass up a golden opportunity to pluck this thorn from their side? They don't like him any more than the Dems do! He's a threat to expose the swamp critters on BOTH sides - they surely can't risk being exposed by not kicking him out while they have the chance!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
You don't think they'll pass up a golden opportunity to pluck this thorn from their side? They don't like him any more than the Dems do! He's a threat to expose the swamp critters on BOTH sides - they surely can't risk being exposed by not kicking him out while they have the chance!
… but the GOP senators can't risk an expulsion move politically, even if they wanted to!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Cry as they may, they know it was a republican businessman who put this country back on track and exposed the democrat corruption.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AGAIN G, I AGREE 100%. BUT IT APPEARS DT SHOWING UP TO DEFEND HIMSELF IS ALREADY SOMETHING YOU SAID WOULD NEVER HAPPEN BECAUSE THE DEMS COULDNT COME UP WITH CHARGES. WELL, HE SHOWED UP AND THEY HAVE CHARGES. STRIKE 2. ITS POLITICS, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. AND I THINK ONCE HE APPEARS, PEOPLE UNDER HIM WILL START GETTING SCARED. LIKE 9 KINDA SAID, NOW THE DOMINOES MAY START FALLING.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Cry as they may, they know it was a republican businessman who put this country back on track and exposed the democrat corruption.
Dear Greg T and others:

Some of them got elected in 2016 on the coattails of Donald Trump, and those up for re-election next year are well aware that Trump will be at the top of their party's ticket!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
AGAIN G, I AGREE 100%. BUT IT APPEARS DT SHOWING UP TO DEFEND HIMSELF IS ALREADY SOMETHING YOU SAID WOULD NEVER HAPPEN BECAUSE THE DEMS COULDNT COME UP WITH CHARGES. WELL, HE SHOWED UP AND THEY HAVE CHARGES. STRIKE 2. ITS POLITICS, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. AND I THINK ONCE HE APPEARS, PEOPLE UNDER HIM WILL START GETTING SCARED. LIKE 9 KINDA SAID, NOW THE DOMINOES MAY START FALLING.
Dear WAMO:

Get serious! Are you saying that 20 or more Republican senators will vote to throw Trump out of office? And there may have to be more than 20 defections, as it's likely that Joe Manchin of West Virginia and Doug Jones of Alabama won't vote to convict.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
ITS POLITICS, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. AND I THINK ONCE HE APPEARS, PEOPLE UNDER HIM WILL START GETTING SCARED. LIKE 9 KINDA SAID, NOW THE DOMINOES MAY START FALLING.
Dear WAMO:

With regard to a Senate trial, believe me when I say that ...

DEMOCRATS WILL BE "GETTING SCARED" FAR MORE THAN REPUBLICANS.

A Senate trial is not going to be a "pretty thing" for Democrats.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Nope. I never said he wouldn't show up. If he's being charged he HAS to show up. What I said was that it's up to the dems to prove he's guilty. It is NOT up to the prez to prove his innocence.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Nope. I never said he wouldn't show up. If he's being charged he HAS to show up. What I said was that it's up to the dems to prove he's guilty. It is NOT up to the prez to prove his innocence.
Of course, many brain-dead Democrats push the premise that people such as Trump and Kavanaugh have to prove their innocence, rather than the way the law needs to be followed.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Of course, many brain-dead Democrats push the premise that people such as Trump and Kavanaugh have to prove their innocence, rather than the way the law needs to be followed.
If they were looking for a conviction in court, true. However, that is not their goal. All they need to do is get him convicted in the mind of voters, and to my knowledge there are no rules on the books about what is legal or not in that realm. In fact, I would argue that precedent has been well established that pretty much any smear tactic against your opponent is fair game.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
And I'm just saying this scenario is a possibility. Trump can't count on support from the GOP because they will turn on him the second they see the opportunity to do so if they think they can get away with it at the polls. Would YOU trust any of those clowns in DC to have your back when the shit hit the fan? I wouldn't.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
And I'm just saying this scenario is a possibility. Trump can't count on support from the GOP because they will turn on him the second they see the opportunity to do so if they think they can get away with it at the polls. Would YOU trust any of those clowns in DC to have your back when the shit hit the fan? I wouldn't.
This is true, BUT, every democrat witness they pull is in danger of being charged with perjury. When it comes down to the nitty gritty, how many will still have the nads to lie? I don't believe for one second that Trump will be removed. And when he is re-elected, all those lying to take him out will be indicted. They have to know that.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
DT IS SHOWING UP BECAUSE THEY HAVE SOMETHING, NOT JUST HEARSAY.
THATS ANOTHER ISSUE ALL TOGETHER. IF ANY DEM, OR ANY SANE PERSON, KNEW THAT THEY COULD FACE JAIL TIME OR REMOVAL, WHY WOULD THEY STILL WANT TO GO AFTER DT? THAT MAKES NO SENSE TO ME. ESPECIALLY THE WELL ESTABLISHED DEMS. JUST DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
DT IS SHOWING UP BECAUSE THEY HAVE SOMETHING, NOT JUST HEARSAY.
THATS ANOTHER ISSUE ALL TOGETHER. IF ANY DEM, OR ANY SANE PERSON, KNEW THAT THEY COULD FACE JAIL TIME OR REMOVAL, WHY WOULD THEY STILL WANT TO GO AFTER DT? THAT MAKES NO SENSE TO ME. ESPECIALLY THE WELL ESTABLISHED DEMS. JUST DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.
No, you're wrong. You obviously don't know how the process works. And as far as the dems lying and risking perjury? That's how insane and corrupt they are. There is absolute video proof of Biden's quid pro quo and yet NOTHING was said, is said, or ever will be said by the dems. So, in order to steer the focus away from a REAL crime, they blame Trump instead. Do I need to show you the truth, or did you watch the vid I posted? If not, I suggest you do.