The Liberal Media won't report this...

REVerse °

Addicted Member
The liberal main stream news community will not even discuss this. It goes against the narrative.

This is another reason why I support the 2nd amendment.

Damn blood sucking leech vermin black scumbags.

Last edited:

livespive

There is a special place in hell for someone that attacks someone with a child. White or Black.......

We have gotten to the point now where it is beyond race, it is about pure evil. You have Whites and Blacks trying to join Isis, killing their kids, random acts of violence...

It's a shame.:(

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
It is payback for the racism of our white ancestors which is being stoked by the MSM and a POS POTUS aka Community Organizer.
Fuck the ancestors, I nor anyone alive today had anything to do with any of that shit! That's nothing more than an uneducated, lame ass excuse to act uncivilized.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Fuck the ancestors, I nor anyone alive today had anything to do with any of that shit! That's nothing more than an uneducated, lame ass excuse to act uncivilized.
Dear 9andaWiggle:

I agree ... although I probably would have worded it a little differently.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
You mean you would have been more PC about it? :)
Dear MI2AZ:

Not at all. I mean that I don't use words such as 9andaWiggle started (to begin his 10:30 a.m. post today) or ended his first sentence with.

Last edited:

MI2AZ

Dear MI2AZ:

Not at all. I mean that I don't use words such as you started (to begin your 10:30 a.m. post today).or ended your first sentence with.

We must be on different clocks showing the posts because I can't find my post for that time to see what you are referring to.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
We must be on different clocks showing the posts because I can't find my post for that time to see what you are referring to.
Dear MI2AZ:

When you alleged to me being politically correct, the statement that you quoted was in response to something that 9andaWiggle posted, so I have edited my response to you in order to clarify that I was referring to words used by 9andaWiggle. I apologize for any confusion.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I think he's just saying I have a tendency, on occasion, to be more vulgar with my choice of words than he is/would be. ;)