The new PC monument...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
The monument below is the new Politically Correct version that is guaranteed to not offend anyone. It is a symbol of our past, present, and future. It is perfect in that it represents both genders equally. It shows no bias to anything. You can't see it because it has no color (disregard the racist white background this site uses, that is showing through the PC monument).

This PC monument shall replace all existing monuments and all the hatred and whatever "ism" they represent. Ultimately, all historical artifacts will be replaced with this monument (although it will be called a historical marker). Take a look at it below...

Do you like it? You will if you're not a hate filled bigot!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
No, it's no good unless you put it on a rainbow background. It's white now, and that's racist.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Technically, no background can be associated with the monument (or historical marker) because any color background would represent favoritism toward that color and suppression of all other colors. Ideally the background would match the monument, but that is not possible on an internet page.

Likewise, the background cannot be any object either, for all objects are inherently associated with a demographic or lifestyle. Thus, including any object in the background would show bias in favor of those assiciations and represent hate towards all non-associated objects.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
No, no, no... The monument is completely transparent. You can't see it. It only looks white in the OP because of the background color on the website (which cannot be attributed to the monument due to reasons explained earlier).

Sheep in a snowstorm... I'm not sure if that is a good dream or a nightmare for me. Perhaps a bit of both? :Unsure:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
No, no, no... The monument is completely transparent. You can't see it. It only looks white in the OP because of the background color on the website (which cannot be attributed to the monument due to reasons explained earlier).
Oh ... now I understand.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Oh, and here I was thinking about some new mountain with the logos of Dell, Mac, and Microsoft carved in it.