The party line has changed

bbfreeburn

Greg, et also, according to Senator Portman and others, “There is no proof of mass fraud...”. Portman, a republican, is one of a number of republicans who now say let the transition begin.
So all y’all need to get back in step.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Greg, et also, according to Senator Portman and others, “There is no proof of mass fraud...”. Portman, a republican, is one of a number of republicans who now say let the transition begin.
... as in LOCKSTEP?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
You don't believe that any more than I do. If this EXACT situation was in Trump's favor you'd be screaming fraud as loud as anyone. Look what happened for the last 4 years when the democrats LIED about Russian intervention. Need I say more? As I said before, this is no longer about Trump vs Biden. This attempted take-over is about the integrity of our nation and everything that makes it special. If this is allowed to continue the U.S. as we know it is done.

Last edited:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
You support this type of action just because it's in your party's favor? I can't believe that, Bob.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I don't think fraud occured in some grand conspiracy. I do think shit happened that people will get away with at the precinct or individual level. Too many people on record across the country saying signatures weren't checked, registrations weren't checked, and absentee ballots counted in supervised.

It's called a stand-alone complex.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I believe it along with other rational people including republicans
I consider myself rational. I'm not even republican.

How do YOU then rationalize the affidavits? How do YOU rationalize officials going against court ordera in regards to observers?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
As much as you have seen evidence of election fraud
Dear bbfreeburn:

I HAVE NO DOUBT -- none whatsoever -- that there was MASSIVE election fraud. You've certainly heard that "where there's smoke, there's fire" ... and in this case, there's as much heat as in a solar flare.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Yesterdays Tim Pools IRL podcast on youtube had Sean Parnell, running in PA, discussing his lawsuit. He runs down how the 11th hour ACT 77 is unconstitutional according to PA state constitution.

Scolai

Amazing that the same media and Democrat establishment that for 10 years decried as insanely easy to defraud the very electronic voting systems in use in 2020 are suddenly certain that there was no evidence of fraud in this election.

I'll have what bbfreeburn is smoking. It's made him as oblivious to the world around him as a newborn baby.

bbfreeburn

I’ll begin to be a believer when any of this “evidence” is found to be acceptable in a court of law. So far zero for whatever.