The party line has changed

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I’ll begin to be a believer when any of this “evidence” is found to be acceptable in a court of law. So far zero for whatever.
Ah, just like the rioters wait for court when burning the city down when they see video evidence of police brutality. The same kind of video evidence that shows voting fraud and irregularities

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
HUNDREDS of affidavits signed under oath and penalty of perjury aren't enough? Eye witnesses testifying in PA hearing? The only way that gets turned away is thru a crooked liberal court.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
I believe you might find a little voter fraud here and there, but nowhere near enough to change a thing.
Just look what happen in Wisconsin, they did a recount and Bidens lead increased.
Trump better quite while he is losing, or he will become a bigger and bitter loser, but that horse is already out of the barn.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I believe you might find a little voter fraud here and there, but nowhere near enough to change a thing.
Just look what happen in Wisconsin, they did a recount and Bidens lead increased.
Trump better quite while he is losing, or he will become a bigger and bitter loser, but that horse is already out of the barn.
Recounts do nothing but count all the illegal votes over again. They need to audit these voting machines and verify the paper ballots. I'd have to look it up, but one county in PA had 105% voter turnout. HUH? Wayne county in Mi. turned blue just from illegal votes. People witnessed hundreds of boxes of ballots being trucked in to various polling joints. Between 12 midnight and 4 AM 240,000 Biden ballots were counted. These are just a few of the actions that were actually witnessed. Not enough to cause a difference?

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Recounts do nothing but count all the illegal votes over again. They need to audit these voting machines and verify the paper ballots. I'd have to look it up, but one county in PA had 105% voter turnout. HUH? Wayne county in Mi. turned blue just from illegal votes. People witnessed hundreds of boxes of ballots being trucked in to various polling joints. Between 12 midnight and 4 AM 240,000 Biden ballots were counted. These are just a few of the actions that were actually witnessed. Not enough to cause a difference?
Nope, show me when they have some legal cases not get thrown out of court because of NO PROOF. As of right now its nothing but hot air.
THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Nope, show me when they have some legal cases not get thrown out of court because of NO PROOF. As of right now its nothing but hot air.
THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
You can't show "proof". That is what the courts are for. You show hard core evidence, which is exactly what HUNDREDS of signed affidavits are. The hard core evidence is there, all over. Nearly every state. It's up to the courts to decide if this is proof. And, as I said, the crooked liberal courts will play right along with the plan.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Come on, liberal courts my ass. Even the conservatives are throwing shit out.
Stop with all the on founded conspiracy theories, that's all they are.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Come on, liberal courts my ass. Even the conservatives are throwing shit out.
Stop with all the on founded conspiracy theories, that's all they are.
Dear sevenpin63:

Do you really believe everything you hear in the lamestream media? I was a newspaper copy editor for more than 50 years, and virtually every story I read reflects pro-Biden and anti-Trump reporting. Some of it is subtle, but the media over-emphasizes anti-Trump rulings and says little about the merits (or potential merits) of cases brought by Trump attorneys. And regardless of how strong a case may be, if a storyline favors Trump or his lawyers, it goes unreported or badly skewed. You do know that the American press is, for the most part, extremely liberal, don't you?