The truth about the dog and pony show

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Djarum300:

GREAT comments from a GOP congressman, and I agree wholeheartedly with all of them! Thanks for posting, and as you said, it's a "MUST WATCH."

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
"WASHINGTON IS ACCUSTOMED TO DOING FAKE THINGS THAT DONT MATER." I DIDNT HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT PARTY AFFILIATION ON THAT PART. HE SAID "WASHINGTON" NO MATER WHO IS IN CHARGE.

SO HE IS SAYING THAT REPS NEVER VOTE TO PASS BILLS THEIR PARTY WANTS PASSED WHETHER THEY AGREE OR NOT? REPS DO THE EXACT SAME PARTY VOTING THAT DEMS DO TO GET SUPPORT FROM THEIR PARTY HEADS FOR ELECTION YEARS! I DIDNT HEAR HIM SAY HOW MANY AMERICANS HE TALKED TO. SO ITS JUST AN OPINION.

SO, FACE PALM EMOJI.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
"WASHINGTON IS ACCUSTOMED TO DOING FAKE THINGS THAT DONT MATER." I DIDNT HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT PARTY AFFILIATION ON THAT PART. HE SAID "WASHINGTON" NO MATER WHO IS IN CHARGE.

SO HE IS SAYING THAT REPS NEVER VOTE TO PASS BILLS THEIR PARTY WANTS PASSED WHETHER THEY AGREE OR NOT? REPS DO THE EXACT SAME PARTY VOTING THAT DEMS DO TO GET SUPPORT FROM THEIR PARTY HEADS FOR ELECTION YEARS! I DIDNT HEAR HIM SAY HOW MANY AMERICANS HE TALKED TO. SO ITS JUST AN OPINION.

SO, FACE PALM EMOJI.o
He represent his constituents in FL, nonome else.

You are talking "whataboutism". He is a freshman Representative. He is making no such claims about Republicans. You are putting words in his mouth.

One can make criticism of Democrats. Just because he hasn't of republicans doesn't mean he's agreeing with them either.

If you "whataboutism" his speech he's just as critical of all the votes for the previous stimulus, if we want to play that game.

Last edited: