THEN THERE

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IS THIS. TRUMP OPENING THE COUNTRY.

TRUMP SAYS "I WILL BE BASING IT ON ALOT OF VERY SMART PEOPLE, ALOT OF PROFESSIONALS, DOCTORS, AND BUSINESS LEADERS". "THERE ARE ALOT OF THINGS THAT GO INTO A DECISION LIKE THAT. AND IT'S GOING TO BE BASED ON ALOT OF FACTS AND ALOT OF INSTINCTS ALSO".

MARK CUBAN SAYS (ONE OF TRUMPS HAND PICKED BUSINESS EXPERTS) "CONSUMERS, NOT TRUMP, WILL DETERMINE WHEN THE ECONOMY WILL GET BACK TO NORMAL. IT MAY BE YEARS BEFORE WE SEE AN UPTURN".

FAUCI IS ONE OF THE MOST DECORATED DR'S EVER. HE HAS NOONE BETTER AT HAND. UNTIL THE COVID, TRUMP HAD NO PROBLEM WITH HIM. NOW THAT FAUCI, A DECORATED DR, DISAGREES WITH TRUMP, ONE OF THE MOST DECORATED DR'S EVER IS WRONG. WTF!

APRIL 12'TH JUDGE JEANINE: "HESITANT TO OFFER GUT-LEVEL APPRAISALS ABOUT THE FURTURE OF THE ECONOMY OR WHEN IT WILL BE SAFE TO END SOCIAL DISTANCING".

APRIL 20TH JUDGE JEANINE: "SOCIAL DISTANCING IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE METHOD OF FIGHTING THE COVID".

TRUMP TELLS GOVERNORS THEY NEED TO BUY THEIR ON COVID-19 SUPPLIES. TRUMP OUTBIDS GOVERNORS ON THEIR ATTEMPT TO BUY SUPPLIES. TRUMP FORCES THEM TO BUY OVERSEAS FOR WHAT THEY NEED TO GET BY. YET ONE OF TRUMPS BIG VOTING GIMICS WAS FOR ALL TO BUY AMERICAN.

TRUMP APPLAUDS PROTESTERS FOR WANTING SOCIAL DISTANCING ELIMINATED. EVEN THOUGH TRUMP LAID OUT THE PLANS FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING. BEFORE THE PROTESTS HE WAS FOR IT. BUT WHEN HIS VOTER BASE STARTED PROTESTING, HE WAS AGAINST IT. FLIP FLOP MUCH?

ITS TIME FOR HIM TO GO. HE IS CRUMBLING. BUT HE IS HERE TO STAY FOR 4 MORE YEARS. HOPE HE GETS BETTER.

HAMMER AWAY GENTLEMAN.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Fauchi will be exposed as a fraud. He is owned by the deep state. I don’t see him being around much longer. JMO

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Fauchi will be exposed as a fraud. He is owned by the deep state. I don’t see him being around much longer. JMO
And that's why he is Trump's go-to man for this issue. Mr. Trump is keeping him close, watching, scrutinizing and recording his every move. Fauci channeled the 3.7 million to the Wuhan lab that created this weapon.

And, BTW WAMO, the president is not, at this time, able to "open" or "close" the economy. He can only make suggestions to the states' governors.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT TRUMP OPENING UP THE ECONOMY. HE ASKED THE CDC TO COME UP WITH GUILDLINES FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO SUGGEST SAID GUILDLINES TO OPEN THE COUNTRY BACK UP. WHEN THEY DID, THEY WERE SHOT DOWN. MY ONLY COMMENT ABOUT THE ECONOMY WAS A DIRECT QUOTE FROM MARK CUBAN.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT TRUMP OPENING UP THE ECONOMY. HE ASKED THE CDC TO COME UP WITH GUILDLINES FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO SUGGEST SAID GUILDLINES TO OPEN THE COUNTRY BACK UP. WHEN THEY DID, THEY WERE SHOT DOWN. MY ONLY COMMENT ABOUT THE ECONOMY WAS A DIRECT QUOTE FROM MARK CUBAN.
A known commie anti-American

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WHO WAS HAND PICKED BY TRUMP TO HELP OUT? SO IS TRUMP NOT AS SMART AS YOU THINK, OR JUST LOST AND LOOKING FOR HELP?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
WHO WAS HAND PICKED BY TRUMP TO HELP OUT? SO IS TRUMP NOT AS SMART AS YOU THINK, OR JUST LOST AND LOOKING FOR HELP?
Absolutely. D.j. Trump is an absolute genius when it comes to watching, recording, and surveilling people. He knows who he can trust to get the job done and who to keep an eye on. Why do you think he's always turning people over in his cabinet? Like I said iin another thread. Trump KNOWS things. He knows full well that Cuban is an Anti-Trumper. He'll keep him close.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SPIN MASTER AT WORK AGAIN. IF YOU THINK CUBAN DOESNT WANT THE ECONOMY TO BOUNCE BACK, YOU DONT KNOW AS MUCH AS YOU THINK YOU DO.

TRUMP TURNS CABINET PEOPLE OVER BECAUSE THEY SAY YOU SHOULDNT DO THAT. SO IF HE CANT HIRE PEOPLE TO HELP HIM RUN THE BUSINESS, MAYBE HE ISNT A VERY GOOD BUSINESS MAN. :Thumbsup:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
SPIN MASTER AT WORK AGAIN. IF YOU THINK CUBAN DOESNT WANT THE ECONOMY TO BOUNCE BACK, YOU DONT KNOW AS MUCH AS YOU THINK YOU DO.

TRUMP TURNS CABINET PEOPLE OVER BECAUSE THEY SAY YOU SHOULDNT DO THAT. SO IF HE CANT HIRE PEOPLE TO HELP HIM RUN THE BUSINESS, MAYBE HE ISNT A VERY GOOD BUSINESS MAN. :Thumbsup:
Maybe if you define being a "not very good business man" as having BILLIONS of dollars, running a country from near bankruptcy to largest economy in history, working for free, and doing it all alone because of so many obstacles... I'll take it!!!!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
MY ONLY COMMENT ABOUT THE ECONOMY WAS A DIRECT QUOTE FROM MARK CUBAN.
Dear WAMO:

Mark Cuban was a strong anti-Trumper and a supporter of Crooked Hillary in 2016, and not only that ... He's supposed to be an expert on business and finance, yet he forecast that Trump's election would result in a massive and instant drop in the stock market, and in reality, it was the complete opposite.

Of course, the market hit the skids during the current pandemic, but that doesn't reflect on Cuban's dire warning as to what would happen if Trump won the presidency.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear WAMO:

Are you referring to Dr. Fauci? And if so, it's unlikely that Trump knew about the doctor's ties to the New World Order and World Health Organization.