THEN THERE

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Maybe if you define being a "not very good business man" as having BILLIONS of dollars, running a country from near bankruptcy to largest economy in history, working for free, and doing it all alone because of so many obstacles... I'll take it!!!!
... and so will I.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
AND THE LOWEST ECONOMY IN HISTORY TOO G. SO YOU CAN TAKE HIS JOB. PLEASE!!!
Dear WAMO:

Surely you jest. Don't you have any clues as to why the economy is currently struggling?

And "the lowest economy in history"? Are you serious?

Despite the COVID-19 situation, the Dow Jones was at 18,259.60 on Election Day 2016, 19,804.72 on Inauguration Day 2017, and it's currently at 24,331.32. Does that reflect "the lowest economy in history"?

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Dear WAMO:

Mark Cuban was a strong anti-Trumper and a supporter of Crooked Hillary in 2016, and not only that ... He's supposed to be an expert on business and finance, yet he forecast that Trump's election would result in a massive and instant drop in the stock market, and in reality, it was the complete opposite.

Of course, the market hit the skids during the current pandemic, but that doesn't reflect on Cuban's dire warning as to what would happen if Trump won the presidency.
Running a business and gambling the stocks are two separate things.

I'd rather listen to Warren buffet on those matters.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Running a business and gambling the stocks are two separate things.
... but then, WHY WAS MARK CUBAN GOING ON ALL THE TALK SHOWS IN 2016, with a warning that if Trump was elected, the stock market would take an immediate plunge because, as he said, stock market investors don't like "uncertainty"?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
CUBAN: NO FORCASTER IS CORRECT 100% OF THE TIME. NOT EVEN YOUR BELOVED TRUMP. GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON.

NOT FAUCI, BUT CUBAN. SO YOU ARE JUST READING BITS AND PIECES AND NOT THE WHOLE THREAD?

SO TRUMP DOESNT KNOW THE BACKGROUNDS OR TIES OF THE PEOPLE AROUND HIM? NOT A GOOD BUSINESS MOVE!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
SO TRUMP DOESNT KNOW THE BACKGROUNDS OR TIES OF THE PEOPLE AROUND HIM? NOT A GOOD BUSINESS MOVE!
Dear WAMO:

So what are you suggesting? That Trump take several months or more to "vet" the background of all medical professionals to ensure that he surrounds himself with the very best (and hopefully honest)?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
CUBAN: NO FORCASTER IS CORRECT 100% OF THE TIME. NOT EVEN YOUR BELOVED TRUMP.
Dear WAMO:

True, no forecaster is correct 100% of the time ... but some -- including myself and Rush Limbaugh -- are correct 99.4% of the time.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YES! I THINK WHOMEVER IS RUNNING THE COUNTRY SHOULD VET EVERYONE HE HAS AROUND THEM. ESPECIALY IF THEY ARE GOING TO BE THEIR GO TO PERSON ON IMPORTANT ISSUES. DONT YOU?

CUBAN: 99.7%

G, YOUR POST: FAUCI: "NO DOUBT" __________ WILL FACE... INSERT HILLARY, BERNIE, TRUMP...IT WOULDNT MATER.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AND NOW. REMOVE TRUMP FROM EVERY COMMENT OF MINE AND YA'LLS ON THE VIRUS ISSUE. INSERT CLINTON. I WOULD STILL BE SAYING THE SAME THING ABOUT HER. AND FACT IS, YA'LL WOULD AGREE WITH ME.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Reverse you are an idiot. Give me proof (not talking points) of the existence of this “deep state.”
Are you assigning me a dissertation? Any evidence provided will not convince you that neither a deep state nor shadow government exists. Why? Because you are a liberal hack. Go away.

Last edited:

Djarum300

Addicted Member
... but then, WHY WAS MARK CUBAN GOING ON ALL THE TALK SHOWS IN 2016, with a warning that if Trump was elected, the stock market would take an immediate plunge because, as he said, stock market investors don't like "uncertainty"?
Because mark Cuban is an idiot?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
YES! I THINK WHOMEVER IS RUNNING THE COUNTRY SHOULD VET EVERYONE HE HAS AROUND THEM. ESPECIALY IF THEY ARE GOING TO BE THEIR GO TO PERSON ON IMPORTANT ISSUES. DONT YOU?
Dear WAMO:

Of course, they should be vetted fully and as feasible as possible. BUT as I said earlier, full vetting might take several months in this case, and the country didn't have an extra three or four months to "play with" as the virus started to spread!