They've lost their mind....

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
The unfortunate incident during the arrest was just an excuse for these fucking thugs to do what they do best. I still don't get the connection. How is looting, burning and attempting to kill police officers a protest against violence?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
It's not, Greg. Peaceful protest is fine. Rioting and looting is not part of the protest. It detracts from the message, and is nothing more than criminals using the protest as an excuse to take part in mass violence against America and her citizens - because they know that in times of unrest the government doesn't have the balls to step up and put a stop to their bullshit.

IMO they are domestic terrorists and should be treated as such. Hell, it's probably the same people that terrorized Ferguson...

Djarum300

Addicted Member
OMG. What an idiot, the Mayor of Baltimore:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-fire-over-destroy-remarks-response-to-riots/

"It's a very delicate balancing act, because, while we tried to make sure that they were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well.

"And we worked very hard to keep that balance and to put ourselves in the best position to deescalate, and that's what you saw."

JLS

Seriously gentlemen...all of this could have been avoided...IF THE BALTIMORE POLICE did not seriously
injure a person in their custody...Better known as a "rough ride"...

Now that the Police and the Mayor have chosen to PROTECT the dirty six....The city has exploded...

It would have made more sense to charge those dirty officers who caused the death of that young man...

But as them have done in the past...They chose to cover it up...

And thus...they gave the animals the excuse they wanted to LOOT AND RIOT...

NOTICE...in that the case where that asshole police officer gunned down a man over a traffic stop...Once
the video appeared...The officer was charged...Same for the old man pretend deputy in Tulsa...Both charged...

Notice....no RIOTS....

Fucxxk Baltimore....They created this problem...They are a corrupt police force...

Now I know you all will defend the police...because it was just a BLACK KID that they killed...

Nothing ever changes with you guys...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Seriously gentlemen...all of this could have been avoided...IF THE BALTIMORE POLICE did not seriously

Now that the Police and the Mayor have chosen to PROTECT the dirty six....The city has exploded...

It would have made more sense to charge those dirty officers who caused the death of that young man...

NOTICE...in that the case where that asshole police officer gunned down a man over a traffic stop...Once
the video appeared...The officer was charged...Same for the old man pretend deputy in Tulsa...Both charged...

Notice....no RIOTS....

Fucxxk Baltimore....They created this problem...They are a corrupt police force...

Now I know you all will defend the police...because it was just a BLACK KID that they killed...

Ignorant response, JLS. You're blaming the rioting, looting, and burning on the cops? No fucking way, paly. Protests and complaints would be one thing, but the cops did NOTHING to warrant the destruction of property, theft, and injuring innocent people.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I agree with Greg. If they are mad at the police/local government, they should only be attacking the police station, city hall, and the jail. Why burn down/destroy/loot businesses and property of people who are not and never were involved in what happened? Because they're terrorist pieces of shit looking for an excuse to attack innocent people and their property. I don't think they really give a shit about the guy that died - to them it's just an excuse to terrorize the community without repercussion for their actions.

Robadat

Sorry, jls, you're 100% wrong. Answer me this...
What did any of the persons who's property was destoyed, damaged or stolen do to deserve it?
What did the innocent persons who were injured by the rioters do to deserve getting the shit kicked out of them?

Both questions, the answer is NOTHING...
They are victims of criminal animals taking advantage of a situation that none of their targets caused. Don't blame the Police or the politicians for the actions of these animals, they're not the ones burning down property and businesses and terrorizing the good, hard working people of Baltimore...

livespive

IT's call being fed up for some. I don't agree with the tactic, and the one that are doing it, shouldn't be, but people riot for much less.
Let someone win a football game, or something like that.....

The problem here is that the family asked for peace, little knuckleheads didn't want that. The kids that were starting most of this were in the 16 yr old range +/- 2 yrs

Greg,

JLS makes a point, but it was not the ride that did him in. If you heard his scream right when they had him on the ground that was when his back was broken. That was why they had to pick him up and put him in, he was not fighting, he was in pain. THe process had already begun.

Also JLS makes another point, they never punish the cops that do anything. IF I were the mayor or chief, If I did not get the name then all six would split the guilt as they were on site.

The unfortunate incident during the arrest was just an excuse for these fucking thugs to do what they do best. I still don't get the connection. How is looting, burning and attempting to kill police officers a protest against violence?

livespive

Question Rob,

in your opinion, do you think it took 6 cops to take him down? Do you think it could have be done an easier way?

Just look for a LE take on this.

Thanks,

Sorry, jls, you're 100% wrong. Answer me this...
What did any of the persons who's property was destoyed, damaged or stolen do to deserve it?
What did the innocent persons who were injured by the rioters do to deserve getting the shit kicked out of them?

Both questions, the answer is NOTHING...
They are victims of criminal animals taking advantage of a situation that none of their targets caused. Don't blame the Police or the politicians for the actions of these animals, they're not the ones burning down property and businesses and terrorizing the good, hard working people of Baltimore...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
IT's call being fed up for some. I don't agree with the tactic, and the one that are doing it, shouldn't be, but people riot for much less.
Let someone win a football game, or something like that.....

The problem here is that the family asked for peace, little knuckleheads didn't want that. The kids that were starting most of this were in the 16 yr old range +/- 2 yrs

Greg,

JLS makes a point, but it was not the ride that did him in. If you heard his scream right when they had him on the ground that was when his back was broken. That was why they had to pick him up and put him in, he was not fighting, he was in pain. THe process had already begun.

Also JLS makes another point, they never punish the cops that do anything. IF I were the mayor or chief, If I did not get the name then all six would split the guilt as they were on site.

I'm not arguing a bit about excessive force. That's a given. That is still no reason to burn someone's business down or steal the next guy's TV. WTF??

livespive

I do really think she said it wrong, and that she didn't want things to go farther than it had.

OMG. What an idiot, the Mayor of Baltimore:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-fire-over-destroy-remarks-response-to-riots/

"It's a very delicate balancing act, because, while we tried to make sure that they were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well.

"And we worked very hard to keep that balance and to put ourselves in the best position to deescalate, and that's what you saw."

livespive

Yeah, and that's why I don't agree with what they did.
I also got word through a few radio shows comming into work that the protest did start off peaceful (Older generations).
It was a lot of the younger folk that had started things...

Also the media had said that the the bloods and crips were gunning for the cops when in fact the were getting to gether in peace
to help the preaches clean up.

It is a cycle. Even the older gangsters know it need s to stop.

I'm not arguing a bit about excessive force. That's a given. That is still no reason to burn someone's business down or steal the next guy's TV. WTF??

Djarum300

Addicted Member

Notice....no RIOTS....

Completely disagree. I'm not saying what the police did was right, but looting and rioting and hurting others is not the answer. Free speech doesn't give anyone the right to burn down someone elses property. Lots of things can be "avoided". It doesn't give an excuse for others to break the law.

Robadat

Question Rob,

in your opinion, do you think it took 6 cops to take him down? Do you think it could have be done an easier way?

Just look for a LE take on this.

Thanks,
Honestly, I haven't seen any footage of the guy's arrest and takedown. I've seen and been involved in many instances where it took 6 guys to take someone down, but can't say whether or not it was proper in this instance. Hopefully, when you are using superior numbers in taking someone down, you do it without seriously injuring the perp. This did not happen in this case, I can accept some bumps and bruises to the perp but breaking the guy's neck would indicate to me that at least one of the officers involved used either extremely excessive force or an improper or misapplied hold in the takedown.

These 6 cops were suspended without pay following an investigation into the incident, what more should the PD and/or Mayor have done at this point in time? Good, bad, or indifferent, these cops still deserve to be treated with due process of the Law and the PD. People need to allow the system to work. Attacking other cops and innocent civilians will not bring back Freddie, all it will do is cause other people and cops to be unnecessarily injured or killed.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I wonder... if the mayor had drug those 6 guys out on the courthouse lawn and personally put a bullet through each of their skulls point-blank, with a camera from every major news network streaming it live to the whole country, would it be enough? Or would they still be rioting?