This about right?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Lemme see if I have this down. People are getting a bug that affects their breathing, so other people buy more asswipe than would be needed to scrape the skin off of every parasitic chinese asshole for the next 30 years. The U.S. govt is supposed to send everyone checks to compensate for lost wages and things, but Pelosi won't allow it because.......Windmills and airplane farts. And now I'm sitting home thinking...WTF??? while I hold back the biggest shit since Willy Wonka used Ex-Lax in the chocolate factory. Does that about cover it?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Lemme see if I have this down. People are getting a bug that affects their breathing, so other people buy more asswipe than would be needed to scrape the skin off of every parasitic chinese asshole for the next 30 years. The U.S. govt is supposed to send everyone checks to compensate for lost wages and things, but Pelosi won't allow it because.......Windmills and airplane farts. And now I'm sitting home thinking...WTF??? while I hold back the biggest shit since Willy Wonka used Ex-Lax in the chocolate factory. Does that about cover it?

Dear Greg T:

WTF, indeed!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I'd tell you to just go shit then scootch around in the grass like a dog to wipe, but you're in the UP and it's only late March, so you'd probably just leave a disgusting brown trail in the snow while freezing your balls off. :Roflmao: