This is how democracy isn't supposed to work

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
This is how the left attempts to make the peaceful protesters look bad. Carrying a firearm in michigan is perfectly legal. It's no different than a pocket knife, a pen, or a belt. Apparently, they like to make a huge deal of truly peaceful protests but ignore the looting, burning and murdering left wing rioters. Sad, Bob. Thought you were better than that.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
While I don't agree with the tactics this is reap what you sow.
As far as I know the far left started this shit.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I seriously doubt that this woman “started that shit.”
Did any of the business owners start burning and looting their own shit? How about all the murders? Funny how left-wing fuck tards can destroy entire cities and kill people and still be called peaceful protesters, but a handful of people protesting election fraud are the bad guys.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Did any of the business owners start burning and looting their own shit? How about all the murders? Funny how left-wing fuck tards can destroy entire cities and kill people and still be called peaceful protesters, but a handful of people protesting election fraud are the bad guys.
Dear Greg T:

How can anyone disagree with that? But many liberals and their friends in the fake-news lamestream media obviously do!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

How can anyone disagree with that? But many liberals and their friends in the fake-news lamestream media obviously do!
I personally think the majority feel the same way but are much too party-loyal to admit it. So, they rationalize the bad behavior and stay true to their party's agenda. Seriously, anyone with even a few remaining brain cells can see the truth.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
I seriously doubt that this woman “started that shit.”
No she didn't but the Dems did. When they go low we go lower. When you see them out at dinner harass them don't give them minutes peace. Oh how can we forget old Maxine from the great state of California.