This is the little prick

livespive

No, They are rioting about how he was treated. I might not know you from a hole in the wall but after seeing it over and over again you get frustrated.....

I was listening to the radio on the way in today, and the guy had a point where are the community centers etc. Everything goes to down town and stadiums. The same goes here, and even where I grew up. Where has the YMCA/ YWCA, Big Brothers Big Sisters, and a few others gone. We had soccer, basketball etc leagues, now everything is pay to play, and you are not just paying for your shirt.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
My point is...... his rap sheet clearly shows his lack of respect for the law. I'm not condoning excessive force by any means, but again I say, had he not broken the law, had he obeyed the cops and had he not resisted arrest he would be alive today. We reap what we sow in this world.

livespive

Even if he did, it did not take six. Just like that horse thief. There were cops standing there that knew they shouldn't be doing what they were doing. At some point the cops cross a line and become criminal themselves. Just because you a busting a criminal doesn't make it right.

The bad thing aboutit is I don't think they were looking for him when he started running, he thought they were so he ran.

My point is...... his rap sheet clearly shows his lack of respect for the law. I'm not condoning excessive force by any means, but again I say, had he not broken the law, had he obeyed the cops and had he not resisted arrest he would be alive today. We reap what we sow in this world.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Even if he did, it did not take six. Just like that horse thief. There were cops standing there that knew they shouldn't be doing what they were doing. At some point the cops cross a line and become criminal themselves. Just because you a busting a criminal doesn't make it right.

The bad thing aboutit is I don't think they were looking for him when he started running, he thought they were so he ran.

Once again I agree with you. Especially in the case of the horse thief. BUT!!!!!! I will reiterate, he should have obeyed the law. Had he not stolen the horse he would not have been in that situation. And for everyone else, if you don't want to put yourself in that position, don't give the cops reason to chase you. Don't run!! If you're walking and they tell you to stop. You stop. Talk to them,. Respond to them. Answer questions (legal questions) and be polite. If you're not guilty chances are you'll walk away.

livespive

Again another one, what about the husband and wife that were trying to get to the hospital because she was having a baby. They were doing what they were supposed to do. It took the shift suppervisor to come out and get things worked out. Luckily she was not shot.

I agree that the law should be followed, but cops must follow their rules too.

I respect cops, but the problem now is coverage. You probably have the same % of bad cops today that you had back in the day, but back in the day the people couldn't spread the news. Then there was Rodney King, that would have been wiped under the rug if not for that one camera. Now everyone has one including the cop cars and some cops, and the cops think they can still beat the system.

THey need to be punished just like a criminal when they do something wrong. You are a cop, you know better.

Once again I agree with you. Especially in the case of the horse thief. BUT!!!!!! I will reiterate, he should have obeyed the law. Had he not stolen the horse he would not have been in that situation. And for everyone else, if you don't want to put yourself in that position, don't give the cops reason to chase you. Don't run!! If you're walking and they tell you to stop. You stop. Talk to them,. Respond to them. Answer questions (legal questions) and be polite. If you're not guilty chances are you'll walk away.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HAVING A BABY, CALL 911. I DONT THINK EVEN A BAD COP WOULD STOP AN AMBULANCE. THERE ARE FAR FEWER POLICE THAN THERE ARE CRIMINALS. I AM NOT SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW HOW TO CHECK IT, BUT I BET POLICE DO ALOT MORE GOOD THAN BAD. BUT TO A CRIMINAL, THEY DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THE WORD STOP. A POLICEMAN BEING AFRAID, UNDERTRAINED, NOT
SENSITIVE ENOUGH TO A SITUATION DOES NOT MAKE THEM A BAD COP.

livespive

They didn't stop an ambulance, they stopped a car. The dash cam caught it all, it was in the news earlier this year.
They were on the phone with 911 while in the car. That is the whole problem. Alot of folks that don't know what they are doing.

HAVING A BABY, CALL 911. I DONT THINK EVEN A BAD COP WOULD STOP AN AMBULANCE. THERE ARE FAR FEWER POLICE THAN THERE ARE CRIMINALS. I AM NOT SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW HOW TO CHECK IT, BUT I BET POLICE DO ALOT MORE GOOD THAN BAD. BUT TO A CRIMINAL, THEY DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THE WORD STOP. A POLICEMAN BEING AFRAID, UNDERTRAINED, NOT
SENSITIVE ENOUGH TO A SITUATION DOES NOT MAKE THEM A BAD COP.