This place is a SAUSAGE-FEST :(

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Where all the wimmins at? I know Tornadogirl pribably lurks a bit, but she seems to be shy about posting around a bunch of creepy refugees. ;)

Seems there used to be a couple gals along with TG that could hold their own against the boys. I can't recall their names offhand, it's been awhile since I was around these parts, but are they still around?

I ask because I really need someone to make me a sandwich! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
9~, they're in the kitchen where they should be!!!

Maybe that will get a few out ;)

Damn I really need a "just here for the comments pic" right now... LOL That and when I have something important to say I will ;-)

Robadat

Erica aka tornadogirl said: Damn I really need a "just here for the comments pic" right now... LOL That and when I have something important to say I will ;-)

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Erica aka tornadogirl said: Damn I really need a "just here for the comments pic" right now... LOL That and when I have something important to say I will ;-)
I ain't never seen a woman that didn't have something to say... ;)

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
9andawiggle 2 said:
I ain't never seen a woman that didn't have something to say... ;)
True ... but perhaps they opt not to say things in a venue such as this.

I talk all day at work for 8 hours basically straight... so when I get home I try and save as much as I can.. which can be a good thing for DJ lol! That and when we are super busy I cant look at my phone a lot to be on here... that and you guys post too many pics of T&A I cant look at the site on the work computer! ~tg

Robadat

Note to self: Self, only post T&A in posts clearly marked **NSFW**
We have to keep the ladies happy

Strider

Greg T said:
9~, they're in the kitchen where they should be!!!

Maybe that will get a few out ;)
What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes?

Nothing. You already told her twice!

Maybe that will help????