THIS SHOULD

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
BE IN THE JOKE SECTION. BUT THERE IS ANOTHER THREAD IN HERE ALONG THE SAME LINES.

PASSED DECEMBER 22,2020

CONGRESS PASSED A $2.3 TRILLION COVID-19 RELIEF AND GOVERNMENT FUNDING BILL THAT GIVES JUST $600 TO MOST AMERICANS STRUGGLING DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC - WHILE DOLING OUT GIFTS TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES AND POWERFUL LAWMAKERS.

BILLIONS IN FOREIGN AID, PET PROJECTS STUFFED INTO COVID RELIEF BILL
THE COVID-19 LEGISLATION - WHICH WAS COMBINED WITH THE NATION'S REGULAR ANNUAL SPENDING BILL - ALSO CONTAINS MORE PORK THAN A CHRISTMAS HAM.

I DONT REMEMBER ANYONE IN HERE COMPLAINING WHAT HAPPENED IN DECEMBER, WHICH WAS PRETTY MUCH THE EXACT SAME THING. :Confused: OR DID I MISS THAT?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
You missed it by a mile. Many of us were screaming about the bill LONG before it was passed. In fact, Trump was getting blamed for not getting relief to the people, when he actually stated OUT LOUD that if a clean covid relief bill were to be sent to him he would sign it immediately. The only shit he was sent contained 99% pork and shit checks for businesses and citizens.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
You missed it by a mile. Many of us were screaming about the bill LONG before it was passed. In fact, Trump was getting blamed for not getting relief to the people, when he actually stated OUT LOUD that if a clean covid relief bill were to be sent to him he would sign it immediately. The only shit he was sent contained 99% pork and shit checks for businesses and citizens.
Yup. As much as I can't stand Mitch Mcconnell, I had no issues to his objection towards the bill. I even stated right here I disagreed with Trump on calling for more stimulus.

I started this thread right here:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I, too, was definitely opposed to the passage of the December provisions, but it was just another example of the Republicans caving in and not totally demanding that only COVID-related expenditures were included.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
OH COOL! THANKS GUYS! LIKE I SAID IN ANOTHER THREAD, THEY ARE ALL CORRUPT, BOTH SIDES. SO FROM HERE ON OUT I FIGURE WE ALL WILL CALL OUT BOTH SIDES, LIKE DJ HAS. NEITHER SIDE IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER.

AFTER ALL, WE ALL HAVE MUCH TO LEARN.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
OH COOL! THANKS GUYS! LIKE I SAID IN ANOTHER THREAD, THEY ARE ALL CORRUPT, BOTH SIDES. SO FROM HERE ON OUT I FIGURE WE ALL WILL CALL OUT BOTH SIDES, LIKE DJ HAS. NEITHER SIDE IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER.
Dear WAMO:

So lots of excess "pork" in a bill is no worse than little or no "pork" in a bill? And insisting that "pork" be included in a bill is better than not wanting to accept a lot of "pork" in legislation? That seems to be what you are implying. Correct me if I'm misinterpreting what you're trying to say.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
I think what he is saying it happens with Democrats as well as Republicans.
Not that either one is good but they are both at fault.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
VERY GOOD SEVEN. PERFECT EXPLAINATION! I WAS AFRAID I MAY HAVE TALKED OVER EVERYBODYS HEADS AFTER READING THE POST ABOVE YOURS. GUESS IT WAS JUST 1.

AFTER ALL, WE ALL HAVE MUCH TO LEARN.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I think what he is saying it happens with Democrats as well as Republicans.
Not that either one is good but they are both at fault.
The problem with republicans is they won't oppose the bill with a no vote. They are spineless and too worried about the marginal voter in their district or state who wants their check.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
BUT WE CANT BLAME THE ADMINISTRATION AS A WHOLE FOR THE BAD THINGS THAT ARE HAPPENING. DOESNT CRAP JUST HAPPEN NO MATER WHO IS IN CHARGE? HARD TO POINT FINGERS AT ANY ONE OR AT ANY GROUP JUST BECAUSE THINGS MAY GO BAD. SHRUG SHOULDERS EMOJI

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
BUT WE CANT BLAME THE ADMINISTRATION AS A WHOLE FOR THE BAD THINGS THAT ARE HAPPENING. DOESNT CRAP JUST HAPPEN NO MATER WHO IS IN CHARGE? HARD TO POINT FINGERS AT ANY ONE OR AT ANY GROUP JUST BECAUSE THINGS MAY GO BAD. SHRUG SHOULDERS EMOJI
Dear WAMO:

YOU don't seem to have any trouble "pointing fingers" at only one side -- but of course, that's your prerogative.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
CANT BLAME ANY ADMINISTRATION FOR A DOWNFALL. THEY CAN ONLY MANAGE AND CONTROL TO THE BEST OF THEIR ABILITY.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
CANT BLAME ANY ADMINISTRATION FOR A DOWNFALL. THEY CAN ONLY MANAGE AND CONTROL TO THE BEST OF THEIR ABILITY.
Dear WAMO:

OK. Let's take gas prices. When gas prices go to $4 or more -- as they surely will -- are you telling me that Trump and/or his administration will more more (or as much) to blame than Biden and/or his administration?

Let's just start with that one thing, but if you care to continue a discussion along these lines, I'll present many other examples.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Dear WAMO:

OK. Let's take gas prices. When gas prices go to $4 or more -- as they surely will -- are you telling me that Trump and/or his administration will more more (or as much) to blame than Biden and/or his administration?

Let's just start with that one thing, but if you care to continue a discussion along these lines, I'll present many other examples.
I think high gas prices are still considered to be "Bush's fault". :Roflmao:

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Talking about Bush, I totally blame him for Iraq, things would be so different if we didn't start this unnecessary war.
I think this was a major fuck up.