THIS SHOULD

Djarum300

Addicted Member
So if any of y'all are "socially disadvantaged", go buy a farm. The stimulus bill includes 120 percent repayment of loans.

Only if you are socially disadvantaged.

Poor white farmers need not apply.

And yes, I read it in the bill myself.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
"
1 SEC. 1003. PANDEMIC PROGRAM ADMINISTRATION FUNDS.
2 In addition to amounts otherwise available, there are
3 appropriated for fiscal year 2021, out of any money in
4 the Treasury not otherwise appropriated, $47,500,000, to
5 remain available until expended, for necessary administra-
6 tive expenses associated with carrying out this subtitle.
7 SEC. 1004. FUNDING FOR THE USDA OFFICE OF INSPECTOR
8 GENERAL FOR OVERSIGHT OF COVID—19-RE-
9 LATED PROGRAMS.
10 In addition to amounts otherwise made available,
11 there are appropriated for fiscal year 2021, out of any
12 money in the Treasury not otherwise appropriated,
13 $2,500,000, to remain available until September 30, 2022,
14 to carry out audits, investigations, and other oversight ac-
15 tivities authorized under the Inspector General Act of
16 1978 (5 U.S.C. App.) of projects and activities carried out
17 with funds made available to the Department of Agri-
18 culture related to the COVID–19 pandemic.
19 SEC. 1005. FARM LOAN ASSISTANCE FOR SOCIALLY DIS-
20 ADVANTAGED FARMERS AND RANCHERS.
21 (a) PAYMENTS.—
22 (1) APPROPRIATION.—For the purposes of ad-
23 dressing the longstanding and widespread discrimi-
24 nation against socially disadvantaged farmers and
25 ranchers in farm loan programs and across the De-
26 partment of Agriculture, as documented for decades
by Congress and Federal agencies, and alleviating
2 discriminatory barriers preventing socially disadvan-
3 taged farmers and ranchers from fully participating
4 in the American farm economy, in addition to
5 amounts otherwise available, there is appropriated to
6 the Secretary for fiscal year 2021, out of amounts
7 in the Treasury not otherwise appropriated, such
8 sums as may be necessary, to remain available until
9 expended, for the cost of loan modifications and pay-
10 ments under this section.
11 (2) PAYMENTS.—Using a simplified process to
12 be determined by the Secretary, the Secretary shall
13 provide a payment in an amount equal to 120 per-
14 cent of the outstanding indebtedness of each socially
15 disadvantaged farmer or rancher as of January 1,
16 2021, to pay off the loan directly or to the socially
17 disadvantaged farmer or rancher (or a combination
18 of both), on each—
19 (A) direct farm loan made by the Secretary
20 to the socially disadvantaged farmer or rancher;
21 and
22 (B) farm loan guaranteed by the Secretary
23 the borrower of which is the socially disadvan-
24 taged farmer or rancher.(3) EFFECT ON ELIGIBILITY.—Notwithstanding
2 any other provision of law, the provision of a pay-
3 ment under paragraph (2) to a socially disadvan-
4 taged farmer or rancher shall not affect the eligi-
5 bility of such farmer or rancher for a farm loan
6 after the date on which the payment is provided.
7 (b) DEFINITIONS.—In this section:
8 (1) FARM LOAN.—The term ‘‘farm loan’’
9 means—
10 (A) a loan administered by the Farm Serv-
11 ice Agency under subtitle A, B, or C of the
12 Consolidated Farm and Rural Development Act
13 (7 U.S.C. 1922 et seq.); and
14 (B) a Commodity Credit Corporation Farm
15 Storage Facility Loan.
16 (2) SECRETARY.—The term ‘‘Secretary’’ means
17 the Secretary of Agriculture.
18 (3) SOCIALLY DISADVANTAGED FARMER OR
19 RANCHER.—The term ‘‘socially disadvantaged farm-
20 er or rancher’’ has the meaning given the term in
21 section 2501(a) of the Food, Agriculture, Conserva-
22 tion, and Trade Act of 1990 (7 U.S.C. 2279(a)).

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
So if any of y'all are "socially disadvantaged", go buy a farm. The stimulus bill includes 120 percent repayment of loans.

Only if you are socially disadvantaged.

Poor white farmers need not apply.

And yes, I read it in the bill myself.
Won't do any good. The ultimate goal of the govt is to give all the farms to blacks.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
HE CALLED ME STUPID ON THIS PAGE. YET NOTHING WAS SAID TO HIM.
Dear WAMO:

I just did a search for the word "stupid" in any of my posts over the past two years, and the fact of the matter is ...

I HAVE NEVER CALLED ANY FORUM MEMBER "STUPID" and therefore, you have made a false accusation.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
SO...AW, PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS OR REPLY TO MY POSTS. I WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU. NO MATER WHAT THE TOPIC, JUST DONT REPLY TO ME. THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE.
Dear WAMO:

I'm not about to tell you how you should post, and neither should you tell me how to post. Therefore, I reserve the option to respond to your posts, and you can be assured that in doing so, I won't utilize personal attacks, because that's not my style anyway.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IMPLICATION OF A WORD IS JUST LIKE USING THE WORD ITSELF. YOU ARE A SELF PROCLAIMED WORDSMITH, I AM NOT. SO IF YOU CONTINUE IN YOUR QUEST TO BELITTLE AND TALK DOWN TO ME IN YOUR WORDSMITH WAYS, I WILL RETALIATE WITH THE WORDS I AM FAMILIAR WITH. THEY ARE NONE WORDSMITHIAN IN NATURE.

FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD, PERSOANLY ATTACKING FOLKS WITH YOUR WORDSMITHIAN LINGO IS EXACTLY YOUR STYLE. NOT JUST HERE, BUT IN ANY FORUM YOU HAVE BEEN A PART OF, MOST ALL NOW DEFUNCT. OH, AND LOOK, THIS ONE IS FADING FAST. GOOD JOB AW.

I DID ASK NICELY, WONT HAPPEN AGAIN.

AB-Admin

Douche Police
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
IMPLICATION OF A WORD IS JUST LIKE USING THE WORD ITSELF. YOU ARE A SELF PROCLAIMED WORDSMITH, I AM NOT. SO IF YOU CONTINUE IN YOUR QUEST TO BELITTLE AND TALK DOWN TO ME IN YOUR WORDSMITH WAYS, I WILL RETALIATE WITH THE WORDS I AM FAMILIAR WITH. THEY ARE NONE WORDSMITHIAN IN NATURE.

FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD, PERSOANLY ATTACKING FOLKS WITH YOUR WORDSMITHIAN LINGO IS EXACTLY YOUR STYLE. NOT JUST HERE, BUT IN ANY FORUM YOU HAVE BEEN A PART OF, MOST ALL NOW DEFUNCT. OH, AND LOOK, THIS ONE IS FADING FAST. GOOD JOB AW.

I DID ASK NICELY, WONT HAPPEN AGAIN.
Show me where you are called stupid and the author will be reprimanded.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
"I obviously know more about such things as economy than you do."
[/QUOTE]

BENDING, TWISTING AND WARPING AT ITS BEST. BUT THE ABOVE WAS PUT UP BEFORE THE LAST AB ADMIN EXPLANATION THREAD.

AB-Admin

Douche Police
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
"I obviously know more about such things as economy than you do."
BENDING, TWISTING AND WARPING AT ITS BEST. BUT THE ABOVE WAS PUT UP BEFORE THE LAST AB ADMIN EXPLANATION THREAD.
So, your ego was bruised. This is not a personal attack. Not in any way, shape, or form. Someone could tell me the same thing, and they would probably be right. On the other hand, I could tell people that I obviously know more about music, music theory, chord structures and minor scales. And I'd probably be right. You could say you know more about electricity, electrical codes and wiring than anyone else here, and you'd probably be right. None of these examples are personal attacks. Call me a one-eyed fucker and we have a problem, even tho you'd be right.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
NOPE! YOUR INTERPRETATION IS FALSE. THE STATEMENT YOU JUST MADE IS DEMEANING AND UNWARRANTED AND I THINK YOU OWE ME AN APOLOGY.

AW'S COMMENT WAS AIMED AT ME, NOT YOU, SO YOU CANT SEE WHAT HE REALLY MEANT. I OBVIOUSLY KNOW MORE ABOUT SUCH THINGS THAN YOU DO. TIME FOR YOU TO GO PLAY SOME MUSIC. SOMETHING YOU DO KNOW ALOT ABOUT.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THIS IS MY LAST POST ON THIS MATER.

SO...AB ADMIN. IN ANOTHER THREAD YOU ASKED ANOTHER MEMBER HOW YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DETERMINE A POSTERS INTENT. BUT YET HERE YOU SAY WITHOUT ANY DOUBT IN YOUR MIND THAT HIS INTENT WASNT WHAT I SAID IT WAS, AND THAT MY EGO GOT BRUISED. SO I GUESS YOU CAN DETERMINE INTENT, OR ATLEAST THE ONES YOU SO CHOOSE TO DETERMINE. GOT IT! GAME ON!

AB-Admin

Douche Police
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
NOPE! YOUR INTERPRETATION IS FALSE. THE STATEMENT YOU JUST MADE IS DEMEANING AND UNWARRANTED AND I THINK YOU OWE ME AN APOLOGY.

AW'S COMMENT WAS AIMED AT ME, NOT YOU, SO YOU CANT SEE WHAT HE REALLY MEANT. I OBVIOUSLY KNOW MORE ABOUT SUCH THINGS THAN YOU DO. TIME FOR YOU TO GO PLAY SOME MUSIC. SOMETHING YOU DO KNOW ALOT ABOUT.
And there you are. Guilty of the exact thing you are bitching about. If you're going to dish it out you damned well better be able to take it. No, I will not intervene because of bruised egos.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
OH CRAP, IM SORRY AB-ADMIN. I DIDNT MEAN TO BRUISE YOUR EGO. DARN IT. IT APPEARS SARCASM KICKED SOMEONE IN THE YOU KNOW'S.

BACK ATCHA WITH THAT AB ADMIN!!!!!! BACK ATCHA! AND THAT OTHER GUY TOO.

AB-Admin

Douche Police
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
OH CRAP, IM SORRY AB-ADMIN. I DIDNT MEAN TO BRUISE YOUR EGO. DARN IT. IT APPEARS SARCASM KICKED SOMEONE IN THE YOU KNOW'S.

BACK ATCHA WITH THAT AB ADMIN!!!!!! BACK ATCHA! AND THAT OTHER GUY TOO.
My patience with you is wearing very thin. I don't believe for one second that you don't know what I'm attempting to explain to you. It doesn't get much clearer than I've already stated. Yet, you continue to twist and warp my words in a snide, sarcastic manner. You can bet that everyone else in this forum knows EXACTLY what I'm talking about. No, you didn't hurt my feelings in the least, so explain to me what is wrong with post #50. You seem to take issue with it and I want to know why.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SEE!!!! YOU SAY SOMETHING TO ME AND ITS OK. I SAY THE EXACT SAME THING BACK TO YOU AND YOUR PATIENCE IS WEARING THIN? DONT SHOOT HANDS UP EMOJI.

AB-Admin

Douche Police
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
SEE!!!! YOU SAY SOMETHING TO ME AND ITS OK. I SAY THE EXACT SAME THING BACK TO YOU AND YOUR PATIENCE IS WEARING THIN? DONT SHOOT HANDS UP EMOJI.
I can no longer follow WTF you're even saying. I simply presented three scenarios that are examples of what you are bitching about, and you accuse me of calling names. There are two ways I can say this.

One is the gentle, mild way; I really think you should try to be a bit less sensitive when someone disagrees with you. Please try to understand that person's post and do your best to calmly discuss the situation.

OR, I can say it MY way; There's a new dietary supplement out you should try. It's called Growacet!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WELL, YOU GOT ME THERE. YOUR INTERPRETATION SKILLS ARE NON EXISTANT. THERE IS NOTHING ELSE I CAN SAY. YOU ARE BOUND AND DETERMINED TO CHOOSE THE WRONG SIDE AND YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT, NOT ME.

I WILL DO THAT SIR. MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY SOME SUMMERS EVE.

I THINK AB ADMIN NEEDS TO LOCK THIS THREAD. ITS GOING NOWHERE. CARRY ON.

AB-Admin

Douche Police
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
WELL, YOU GOT ME THERE. YOUR INTERPRETATION SKILLS ARE NON EXISTANT. THERE IS NOTHING ELSE I CAN SAY. YOU ARE BOUND AND DETERMINED TO CHOOSE THE WRONG SIDE AND YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT, NOT ME.

I WILL DO THAT SIR. MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY SOME SUMMERS EVE.

I THINK AB ADMIN NEEDS TO LOCK THIS THREAD. ITS GOING NOWHERE. CARRY ON.
I only choose ONE side, and that is the side of forum etiquette. The rules are no personal attacks and no name-calling. That's it. I won't take AW's side and I won't take yours. The major issue is that there are sides when there should NOT be. You and AW are not two different sides. You are both long term respected members of this forum and you happen to have differing opinions. AW seems to be okay with that. You, however, do not. I suggest you make whatever changes you need to live with that.