Time to consider impeaching Obama or Bill Clinton?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Donald Trump will be out of office by the time that the Senate could hold a trial to consider impeachment charges. Therefore ...

DOES THAT MEAN THAT OTHER OUT-OF-OFFICE PRESIDENTS -- such as Carter, Bush, Obama or Bill Clinton -- ARE NOW SUBJECT TO POTENTIAL IMPEACHMENt?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Donald Trump will be out of office by the time that the Senate could hold a trial to consider impeachment charges. Therefore ...

DOES THAT MEAN THAT OTHER OUT-OF-OFFICE PRESIDENTS -- such as Carter, Bush, Obama or Bill Clinton -- ARE NOW SUBJECT TO POTENTIAL IMPEACHMENt?
I believe it's only fair. Obama should be impeached for the unconstitutional act of forcing Obamacare down people's throats, making them pay for it, and fining them when they don't. It's illegal and unconstitutional. Impeachable act I would say

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
I believe it's only fair. Obama should be impeached for the unconstitutional act of forcing Obamacare down people's throats, making them pay for it, and fining them when they don't. It's illegal and unconstitutional. Impeachable act I would say
The problem with that is the Supreme court decided otherwise. About Obama care that is.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
The problem with that is the Supreme court decided otherwise. About Obama care that is.
That doesnt make it right. Its not legal to force someone to pay for a product and fine them for not buying it. Thats the difference between a real court and a liberal kangaroo court

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HUH, LETS SEE:
AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE
HUNTING / FISHING LICENSE
CAR REGISTRATION
ETC...
PRECEDENT WAS ALREADY SET.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
HUH, LETS SEE:
AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE
CAR REGISTRATION
ETC...
Nope. None of the above. You can choose not to own a car. You can choose not to hunt. Sorry. Try again.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
NO NEED TO TRY. ALL OF THOSE WERE SET BEFORE OBAMACARE. DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE THAT DIDNT HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE GOT FINED. NOPE. SORRY. TRY AGAIN.

AFTER ALL, WE ALL HAVE MUCH TO LEARN. THANX AGAIN FOR TRYING GOOD BUDDY. GIVE IT ANOTHER SHOT. EVENTUALLY YOU TOO WILL BE RIGHT.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
HUH, LETS SEE:
AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE
CAR REGISTRATION
ETC...
Dear WAMO:

This thread is about the PRECEDENT of impeaching and convicting a president who is already out of office. Barack Husein Obama is one of those who is now eligible for impeachment, even though he's no longer in office.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
NO NEED TO TRY. ALL OF THOSE WERE SET BEFORE OBAMACARE. DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE THAT DIDNT HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE GOT FINED. NOPE. SORRY. TRY AGAIN.

AFTER ALL, WE ALL HAVE MUCH TO LEARN. THANX AGAIN FOR TRYING GOOD BUDDY. GIVE IT ANOTHER SHOT. EVENTUALLY YOU TOO WILL BE RIGHT.
Dear WAMO:

I'm well aware that you have much to learn, but keep trying to educate yourself.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
It doesn't appear that anything really matters when it comes to impeachment.

GWB - no WMD
GHB- no new taxes
Obama - you can keep your your doctor.
They are all politicians, every other word out of their mouth is a lie.
Impeachment doesn't seem to have the sting it once did.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I mean, if I were objective here, we got Impeachment over collusion lies and incitement of riot(doesn't pass legal muster at all) but we went to Iraq based on lies from the GWB intelligence teams. I'd argue that's worse than all of them.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
PAY ATTENTION AW. PLEASESTOP BELIEVING IN THE MISGUILED THOUGHT PROCESS THAT GUILDS YOUR LIFE. IT IS TOTTALLY WRONG. I ALSO WISH YOU WOULD START SHOWING YOUR HIGH IQ AND EDUCATED MIND IN HERE AGAIN. IT HASNT BEEN PRESENT IN YEARS. MANY MANY MANY YEARS. AND YOUR READING SKILLS ARE FAR SHORT OF THAT FOR SOMEONE WITH A HIGH IQ SUCH AS YOU SAY YOURS IS.

AFTER ALL, WE ALL HAVE MUCH TO LEARN. KEEP TROLLING ME AND YOU WILL LEARN THE TRUTH. AND LEARN NOT TO LIVE BY THE BRAINDEAD WAY YOU APPEAR TO BE DRIFING INTO. THANX FOR TROLLING ME AW.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YOU ARE ALL RIGHT ABOUT THE IMPEACHMENT THING. BACK IN THE DAY PRESIDENTS WERE ALLOWED ROOM TO MAKE JUDGEMENTS AND IF THAT FAILED, IT WAS THAT THEY HAD THE BEST INTEREST OF THE U.S. IN MIND. NOW THAT WORD IS PASSES AROUND LIKE ITS EVERY DAY LINGO IN D.C.. IM TRYING TO THINK WHEN THAT STARTED. CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT ABOUT WHEN THAT WORD STARTED BEING TOSSED AROUND DAILY? THANKS IN ADVANCE.

AFTER ALL, WE ALL HAVE MUCH TO LEARN.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
PAY ATTENTION AW. PLEASESTOP BELIEVING IN THE MISGUILED THOUGHT PROCESS THAT GUILDS YOUR LIFE.
Dear WAMO:

A thought process that GUILDS my life? Hmmm! "Guilds" refer to associations of people for mutual aid or the pursuit of a common goal. Did I miss something, or do you have much to learn?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I ALSO WISH YOU WOULD START SHOWING YOUR HIGH IQ AND EDUCATED MIND IN HERE AGAIN. IT HASNT BEEN PRESENT IN YEARS. MANY MANY MANY YEARS. AND YOUR READING SKILLS ARE FAR SHORT OF THAT FOR SOMEONE WITH A HIGH IQ SUCH AS YOU SAY YOURS IS.
Dear WAMO:

Before I began elementary school, I had the reading (and spelling) skills of a typical college student. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to respond.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
YOU ARE ALL RIGHT ABOUT THE IMPEACHMENT THING. BACK IN THE DAY PRESIDENTS WERE ALLOWED ROOM TO MAKE JUDGEMENTS AND IF THAT FAILED, IT WAS THAT THEY HAD THE BEST INTEREST OF THE U.S. IN MIND. NOW THAT WORD IS PASSES AROUND LIKE ITS EVERY DAY LINGO IN D.C.. IM TRYING TO THINK WHEN THAT STARTED. CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT ABOUT WHEN THAT WORD STARTED BEING TOSSED AROUND DAILY? THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Dear WAMO:

You may start searching for your answer by doing a year-by-year probe of the fake-news lamestream media. Good luck.