T'is The Time Of The Year For - Package Thefts?

MI2AZ

Some kind of spring loaded device to eject poop in their faces would be good.

Their shit-eating grin at having gotten some ill-gained goods would turn into a real shit-eating frown.

"I don't know what this shit is, but I don't like it."

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
You're too kind. I think it should launch Cobras that have been genetically modified to have an extremely quick, bad temper and a bite that delivers 50 X more venom that is 100 X more toxic.

livespive

Somebody's been whatching Kill Bill? With the snake in the case of cash.

You're too kind. I think it should launch Cobras that have been genetically modified to have an extremely quick, bad temper and a bite that delivers 50 X more venom that is 100 X more toxic.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Actually, no. That's coincidental. The bad temper part came from Austin Powers (the ill tempered sea bass), and the cobras just an idea from the snake in the can gag.

livespive

I see, that's why I'm working from home today. Got my Butterball XL Turkey Fryer today :)

Actually, no. That's coincidental. The bad temper part came from Austin Powers (the ill tempered sea bass), and the cobras just an idea from the snake in the can gag.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Cool. I've heard great things about fried turkey, but never tried any.

I have a friend who smokes turkeys for thanksgiving. He has people put a deposit down (maybe pay in full, I don't remember) and gives them a pick up time window the morning of. He only sells so many spots due to cooker size restrictions (which his is pretty big since he caters bbq and will smoke on site if desired), but I think he still usually sells out or close to it. Money up front guarantees he doesn't have to mess with no-shows, and since he has a firm cut off reservation date, he can buy the birds and plan his prep/cook time accordingly. It doesn't hurt that he has a mailing list from the catering business either (well, emailing list, actually).

Just some ideas if you plan to sell.
:)

livespive

Thanks,

Fried turkey is one of the best thiings you ever had :)
Smoked is also good, I have done some turkey breast.

I am looking into getting into full time catering myself. I have done weddings, graduation parties, and family reunions.

Cool. I've heard great things about fried turkey, but never tried any.

I have a friend who smokes turkeys for thanksgiving. He has people put a deposit down (maybe pay in full, I don't remember) and gives them a pick up time window the morning of. He only sells so many spots due to cooker size restrictions (which his is pretty big since he caters bbq and will smoke on site if desired), but I think he still usually sells out or close to it. Money up front guarantees he doesn't have to mess with no-shows, and since he has a firm cut off reservation date, he can buy the birds and plan his prep/cook time accordingly. It doesn't hurt that he has a mailing list from the catering business either (well, emailing list, actually).

Just some ideas if you plan to sell.
:)

Scolai

Back on topic...

There was a break-in Sunday night 1 block from my house. The perpetrators stole the cash register and the angel-tree gifts that had been collected for local kids of needy families.

There are some sick, greedy bastards out there.

livespive

Pepople in my are have been stealing and reselling those new led house light that you put in the yard that can take the place of all
of the lights.

Sad world.

Back on topic...

There was a break-in Sunday night 1 block from my house. The perpetrators stole the cash register and the angel-tree gifts that had been collected for local kids of needy families.

There are some sick, greedy bastards out there.