Titillating Titty Tuesday

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Ya its not like we talk enough about politics now.
But what about titties with no fabric.
I've been trying to get people to post some topics for a very long time. Even the post I made about suggestions for the forum got twisted and went nowhere

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I've been trying to get people to post some topics for a very long time. Even the post I made about suggestions for the forum got twisted and went nowhere
You know, Greg, it's not that I don't like anyone here. I think it's just a product of our collective situation. Being spread out across the country and mainly interacting only online, it's tough. There are mundane things that if, for example, we worked in the same building together, we could bullshit about. Those things are hard to make interesting to someone 1,000 miles away.

This year especially, it can be tough. You get caught up in the day to day and really don't have anything (you feel is) interesting to talk about.

I talked to one of my brothers the other day (#1), first time in months, although he, I, and another brother (#3) have an ongoing 3-way text where we'll toss shit out to the others from time to time. #1 had been silent on that text for quite a while even when me and #3 have been texting. He admitted he'd been reading, and a lot of it he thought was funny as hell, but he just didn't feel he had anything to add or say. Fuckin' 2020 strikes again.

I don't know that I'm ready to give up and walk away from you guys or AB... just think I'm ready for life to get back to some sense of normal (as everyone else is).

What I find truly fucked up about 2020 is this; it's been so up and down. Overall, my wife and I have been very fortunate. Despite my being furloughed for a couple months earlier in the year, both of us have received promotions. We have traveled some with friends - actually, more than we usually do as far a local long weekend trips go. My wife had two surgeries, one of which was a bout with cancer (which at the moment appears we caught early and should be good - time will tell). We reconnected when good friends visited who hadn't been down to see us since we moved to Texas. We have lost 3 family members and a family friend this year (fortunately? none to Covid). I got a new truck. We've been able to put a good chunk of cash in savings. Her step-dad was diagnosed with diabetes, her mom (also being high risk) cancelled thanksgiving for the first time in 25 years to be safe. My best friend at work quit to take a remote job with another company. Our trip to Italy we had planned with friends was obviously cancelled. Plus it is an election year with our country as divided as it's been since the Civil War. It's been such an emotional roller coaster ride, yet overall I know we've had it better than most. But I still feel so drained by it all, I can't help but imagine how it must be for those who really had it bad this year.

I guess this is a lot if words to say I appreciate your effort to keep AB going. But I'm not sure this is a year where it is fair to throw up your hands and say nobody gives a shit about the site. I'm not convinced it's that so much as it is all of the BS that is 2020 just wearing people down. Nobody wants to come in and burden everyone else with their woes (whether petty or truly significant), and like my brother, maybe nobody feels like cracking a joke or even saying anything. It's not personal, just a fucked up situation we're all trying our best to deal with.

Shit, re-reading that last paragraph I should say, "I guess this is a lot of words to lead into keying even more words." :Roflmao: Please excuse my diarrhea of the mouth, I'm on the last half glass from my bottle of wine.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
You know, Greg, it's not that I don't like anyone here. I think it's just a product of our collective situation. Being spread out across the country and mainly interacting only online, it's tough. There are mundane things that if, for example, we worked in the same building together, we could bullshit about. Those things are hard to make interesting to someone 1,000 miles away.

This year especially, it can be tough. You get caught up in the day to day and really don't have anything (you feel is) interesting to talk about.

I talked to one of my brothers the other day (#1), first time in months, although he, I, and another brother (#3) have an ongoing 3-way text where we'll toss shit out to the others from time to time. #1 had been silent on that text for quite a while even when me and #3 have been texting. He admitted he'd been reading, and a lot of it he thought was funny as hell, but he just didn't feel he had anything to add or say. Fuckin' 2020 strikes again.

I don't know that I'm ready to give up and walk away from you guys or AB... just think I'm ready for life to get back to some sense of normal (as everyone else is).

What I find truly fucked up about 2020 is this; it's been so up and down. Overall, my wife and I have been very fortunate. Despite my being furloughed for a couple months earlier in the year, both of us have received promotions. We have traveled some with friends - actually, more than we usually do as far a local long weekend trips go. My wife had two surgeries, one of which was a bout with cancer (which at the moment appears we caught early and should be good - time will tell). We reconnected when good friends visited who hadn't been down to see us since we moved to Texas. We have lost 3 family members and a family friend this year (fortunately? none to Covid). I got a new truck. We've been able to put a good chunk of cash in savings. Her step-dad was diagnosed with diabetes, her mom (also being high risk) cancelled thanksgiving for the first time in 25 years to be safe. My best friend at work quit to take a remote job with another company. Our trip to Italy we had planned with friends was obviously cancelled. Plus it is an election year with our country as divided as it's been since the Civil War. It's been such an emotional roller coaster ride, yet overall I know we've had it better than most. But I still feel so drained by it all, I can't help but imagine how it must be for those who really had it bad this year.

I guess this is a lot if words to say I appreciate your effort to keep AB going. But I'm not sure this is a year where it is fair to throw up your hands and say nobody gives a shit about the site. I'm not convinced it's that so much as it is all of the BS that is 2020 just wearing people down. Nobody wants to come in and burden everyone else with their woes (whether petty or truly significant), and like my brother, maybe nobody feels like cracking a joke or even saying anything. It's not personal, just a fucked up situation we're all trying our best to deal with.

Shit, re-reading that last paragraph I should say, "I guess this is a lot of words to lead into keying even more words." :Roflmao: Please excuse my diarrhea of the mouth, I'm on the last half glass from my bottle of wine.
Yup, I hear ya. Putting up with a fucked up situation is what I seem to do best these days. I even had covid twice!! But we'll keep plugging along and tossing shit out. Feel free to start a topic now and then. We don;t give a rat's ass what it is. You can probably tell that by some of the shit I post here!!! :Biggrin:

Djarum300

Addicted Member

Up and down is right.

I think introspection is really needed in times like this. I've learned more this year about humanity and the human condition than I have in any other year.