Trivial things that bring you great joy

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Opposite the other thread, what are seemingly small things that bring you a great deal of happiness?

A smile from a pretty girl always does it for me.

Tranquil moments in nature are great too. When you connect with the moment and wish it would never end.

And for some reason, when I throw a sock at the laundry basket from across the room and it's nothing but "net". Not sure why that brings such a feeling of satisfaction - even if nobody else sees it.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I UNDERSTAND GT DOES THAT QUIT OFTEN.
BACK WHEN I WAS DRINKING, ALOT, WAKING UP THE NEXT DAY AND MY TRUCK STILL IN ONE PIECE WAS QUIT EXHILARATING.

MI2AZ

For those of you in some of the colder states like CT, NH, MN, MA, NY, VT, NJ, UT, CO, WI, WA, RI, NE, IA, ND, SD, ID, and OR - your life expectancy is longer than for those in warmer states like FL.

Maybe that fact will warm your bones. ;)

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
For those of you in some of the colder states like CT, NH, MN, MA, NY, VT, NJ, UT, CO, WI, WA, RI, NE, IA, ND, SD, ID, and OR - your life expectancy is longer than for those in warmer states like FL.
... BUT does that extra life expectancy include time that a body may be under cryogenic freezing?