Trump delusional

Robadat

Now, if Hillary doesn't run again, who do you think will run? Will Bernie try again?
Bernie's 75, will be 79 in 2020, almost as old as jls...his time has come and gone...
Clinton will be 74 next go around, she ran twice, lost twice, think she should retire...
Not a democrat, wouldn't fathom a guess as to who would run in four years...

livespive

Greg and I were going to run, but Greg thinks he's too old :)

What about you????? :)

Bernie's 75, will be 79 in 2020, almost as old as jls...his time has come and gone...
Clinton will be 74 next go around, she ran twice, lost twice, think she should retire...
Not a democrat, wouldn't fathom a guess as to who would run in four years...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I saw an article yesterday, don't recall who wrote it... it was about the DNC being in turmoil. One quote from within said many feel they need to move away from putting up older candidates.

I find it hilarious now that Trump has won the Reps are all gathering around acting like he's their best friend. What a bunch of phony-asses!

livespive

I think that is true of both sides.....

People are going in that should be in a home of in the FL with AW somewhere :p:D

I saw an article yesterday, don't recall who wrote it... it was about the DNC being in turmoil. One quote from within said many feel they need to move away from putting up older candidates.

I find it hilarious now that Trump has won the Reps are all gathering around acting like he's their best friend. What a bunch of phony-asses!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Greg and I were going to run, but Greg thinks he's too old :)

What about you????? :)
I changed my mind. If I'm still alive in 2024 (cuz Trump will serve two) I wouldn't mind running. But, if they thought Trump was a potty mouth.....?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I am going to run in 2020 , on the "Flying Spaghetti" ticket.
I'm listening... What is your position on sheep?

Livespive has stated he is favorable towards sheep (even took promo pictures kissing them like babies). But his ominous threats to cut my power off, rendering my security devices vulnerable, make me weary about the long term safety of my flock under a Livespive administration. :Unsure:

:Roflmao:

livespive

Nah, I will shut the power off.......If I don't get in :)

I'm listening... What is your position on sheep?

Livespive has stated he is favorable towards sheep (even took promo pictures kissing them like babies). But his ominous threats to cut my power off, rendering my security devices vulnerable, make me weary about the long term safety of my flock under a Livespive administration. :Unsure:

:Roflmao:

bbfreeburn

AW, I'm still not convinced that Trump is really a Republican. Not sure what he is, but I think it possible that he "adopted" Republicanism to suit his needs.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
AW, I'm still not convinced that Trump is really a Republican. Not sure what he is, but I think it possible that he "adopted" Republicanism to suit his needs.
Dear bbfreeburn:

In general, I agree with your above-quoted statement, and in part, that goes along with my abandonment of the Republican Party. Until Trump announced his presidential run, I had planned not to vote at all in 2016, but because Trump was a "different" kind of Republican -- and because I supported most of what he claimed to stand for -- I was almost immediately aboard the Trump Train. And among the original 17 GOP presidential candidates, the only other one that would/could have secured my vote was Ben Carson.