Trump delusional

toolguru

Total Tool
Already been slapped down by a judge in Nevada who upheld the state law that Trump and his band of idiots didn't know how it read. Now he's tweeting about a voting machine in Utah malfunctioning. Says CNN reported it. I'm watching CNN right now and no, they didn't report that and they just said they didn't report it. This stupid egotist just can't get it thru his head that he is going to lose and lose yuuuge. The judges in this country will not bow down to this spoiled brat's temper tantrums.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
The delusional scumbag potty mouthed racist bigot just won the presidency. Goodbye, Kunt

Robadat

It's the ECONOMY stupid. Despite all the lies from the left, things are not better than they were when Obama took office.
All the lies about how good things are going in the country meant jackshit to the 95,000,000 who gave up trying to find work.
All the lies about no inflation meant jackshit to the millions of Americans who spend more and more at the supermarket every week.
All the lies about how Obamacare was going to reduce healthcare costs meant jackshit when policy rates skyrocketed. These rate hikes were predicted way back when Obamacare passed.

etc. etc. etc.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Always write said a Republican wouldn't get elected.....lol.
Dear Djarum300:

Indeed, I have repeatedly made the statement that never again would a U.S. president be elected under the Republican banner, and obviously I was WRONG, WRONG, WRONG ... but I must say that I'm more than pleased that my prediction
WAS wrong.

JLS

Already been slapped down by a judge in Nevada who upheld the state law that Trump and his band of idiots didn't know how it read. Now he's tweeting about a voting machine in Utah malfunctioning. Says CNN reported it. I'm watching CNN right now and no, they didn't report that and they just said they didn't report it. This stupid egotist just can't get it thru his head that he is going to lose and lose yuuuge. The judges in this country will not bow down to this spoiled brat's temper tantrums.

sorry to bust your balls....but i am pretty sure Trump WON....now get a life