Trump-DeSantis 2024? President expresses willingness

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Could President Trump choose Ron DeSantis, one of the lone bastions of freedom left in the country, to be his running mate in 2024?

This is essentially a no-brainer ticket option if the former president decides to run again in 2024. During a recent interview with Stuart Varney on Fox Business, President Trump says he would definitely consider Florida Governor Ron DeSantis as a running mate should Trump decide to run again in 2024.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I'd sure like to see Dominion taken down, and the 2020 votes all audited before he runs. Leave no stones unturned.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
People I talk too around here would be all about Desantis. They are done with Trump. It's more about what he says and how he says it than policy, but it matters.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
People I talk too around here would be all about Desantis. They are done with Trump. It's more about what he says and how he says it than policy, but it matters.
The people I know including self like a lot of his policies but not the man himself.
People are tired of the chaos he brings to the table.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
The people I know including self like a lot of his policies but not the man himself.
People are tired of the chaos he brings to the table.
Trump? Exactly.

Look, Desantis still slaps down the media. But when he does he has the receipts to back it up.

The problem is, like trump,.does he know 5000 people to appoint that aren't Uniparty lackys? Probably not.