Trump Might Have Prevented 9/11 Attacks

MI2AZ

Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump suggested Sunday that he could have prevented the 9/11 attacks had he been president in 2001 -- escalating his feud with primary rival Jeb Bush about the fatal terror strikes.

Trump, a first-time candidate, implied his stance on immigration could have kept out the terrorists who slipped into the United States and trained in the country to hijack the four commercial airliners and kill nearly 3,000 people on American soil on Sept. 11, 2001.

“I am extremely, extremely tough on illegal immigration,” Trump told "Fox News Sunday." “I believe that if I were running things, … I doubt that those people would have been in the country.”

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Well, duh... Bush and Cheney planned the attacks, remember? They also heated up the gulf to create Katrina and steered it straight into New Orleans. Have you forgotten the pics of Bush/Cheney on the levees in the rain, digging furiously with their shovels to make the dams fail?

So naturally, if Donald was President at the time, these horrific things Bush/Cheney masterminded would not have happened. :Confused: