Trump: 'Only reason' Gen. Milley still has a job is that he knows Biden's secret

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Former President Donald Trump theorized last week that alleged traitor Gen. Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, is being protected by the Biden administration because he knows too much about last month's disaster in Afghanistan.

Milley allegedly twice called a high-ranking Chinese military official during Trump’s final months in office to warn him about Trump’s alleged mental state. That’s a claim being published in a new book called “Peril” from Washington Post reporters Bob Woodward and Robert Costa.

Trump shredded Milley in a statement released earlier this week over the claim. On Wednesday, he floated the possibility that Milley only has a job at this point because he knows too much about President Joe Biden’s chaotic and deadly withdrawal from Afghanistan.

“Milley never told me about calls being made to China,” Trump said in a statement through his Save America PAC. “From what I understand, he didn’t tell too many other people either. He put our Country in a very dangerous position but President Xi [Jinping] knows better, and would’ve called me.”