Trump the bully is at it again

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Pull your head out of the sand, it's on tape. SMH
So are all the fake ballots being counted and Biden's crooked China deals and Hunter's crooked China deals and hundreds of other extremely serious situations. What's your point?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
So are all the fake ballots being counted and Biden's crooked China deals and Hunter's crooked China deals and hundreds of other extremely serious situations. What's your point?
Dear Greg T:

Some people believe that ANY alleged wrongdoing by conservatives or Republicans should be investigated and prosecuted, but they refuse to even CONSIDER the massive wrongdoing by Democrats and liberals.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Whats my point???
All you have are conspiracy theories nothing more, it's time for all of you to come back to reality.
This time what Trump did is grounds for real impeachment, I agree the other impeachment was a sham but not this.
Trump is a moron.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Whats my point???
All you have are conspiracy theories nothing more, it's time for all of you to come back to reality.
This time what Trump did is grounds for real impeachment, I agree the other impeachment was a sham but not this.
Trump is a moron.
Apparently, you've not been paying attention. Machine totals that don't align with ballots, video of ballots being trucked in AFTER the tabulation centers close, republicans being refused entry to watch the counting, hundreds of affidavits sworn and signed under penalty of perjury, videos of workers filling out ballots, back-dating ballots, altering military ballots, and the list goes on. These are not conspiracy theories. It is one massive conspiracy.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Apparently, you've not been paying attention. Machine totals that don't align with ballots, video of ballots being trucked in AFTER the tabulation centers close, republicans being refused entry to watch the counting, hundreds of affidavits sworn and signed under penalty of perjury, videos of workers filling out ballots, back-dating ballots, altering military ballots, and the list goes on. These are not conspiracy theories. It is one massive conspiracy.
Dear Greg T, sevenpin63 and others:

With 100% certainty, I feel that Biden's "election" was the result of massive fraud and improprieties. Not only do the many, many allegations of fraud seem credible, but the odds of everything coming together as it did are gazillions-to-1.

Without a doubt, the election was stolen, but proving it in court is the complete opposite when dealing with our two-tiered System of Injustice that is eroding our once-great republic. Judges and courts are supposed to always abide by the law(s), but nowadays, too many of them "don't want to get involved" with such a controversial issue.

Is there any doubt that Crooked Hillary committed numerous felonies? Yet she not only hasn't been convicted of any of them, she hasn't even been charged or indicted!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear sevenpin63:

You and most everyone in the country -- including many who supported him in the election -- will eventually conclude that Biden is a "moron."

Trump is only a moron because he's true to the constitution. The sacred document has been so skewed and maligned over the past couple of centuries that most people haven't a clue what's in it, why it's there, or why we even need it. These people are being educated at present and some don't like it. I say tough shit. It is a miraculous document, far ahead of it's time and is more relevant today than ever. And, OMG!!!!!!! We have a president who actually wants to do his job. The one he PLEDGED to do....uphold and protect it!!

Djarum300

Addicted Member
We also have evidence of at least Hunter Bidens corruption with possible Joe's involvement but no one wants to look into that either.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Oh I have been paying attention to all these right wing propaganda groups.
Ok if this is all your proof, then tell me why ALL the courts throw everything out of court??
So I guess you're going to tell me ALL the courts have it in for Trump. SMH

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Oh I have been paying attention to all these right wing propaganda groups.
Ok if this is all your proof, then tell me why ALL the courts throw everything out of court??
So I guess you're going to tell me ALL the courts have it in for Trump. SMH
Liberal judges and those who dont want to actually DO something for their money or receive death threats.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
A.G. BARR LEFT BECAUSE HE FOUND TRUMP AND HIS KIDS NAMES INVOLVED IN A SIMILAR DEAL AS THE BIDEN CLAN. HE TOOK IT TO TRUMP AND TRUMP ASKED HIM TO STEP DOWN. THATS WHY THE BIDEN DEAL HAS BEEN HUSHED UP.

ALL THE DECENT HONEST PEOPLE IN THE U.S. THAT BELIEVE IN AMERICA AND THE AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE HAVE IT IN FOR TRUMP SEVEN. BUT TRUMP HAS HIS NAZI BRIGADE SPREADING DISCONTENT THROUGHOUT AMERICA AND ONLY THE DECENT HONEST PEOPLE SEE IT AND KNOW ITS FACT.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
A.G. BARR LEFT BECAUSE HE FOUND TRUMP AND HIS KIDS NAMES INVOLVED IN A SIMILAR DEAL AS THE BIDEN CLAN. HE TOOK IT TO TRUMP AND TRUMP ASKED HIM TO STEP DOWN. THATS WHY THE BIDEN DEAL HAS BEEN HUSHED UP.

ALL THE DECENT HONEST PEOPLE IN THE U.S. THAT BELIEVE IN AMERICA AND THE AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE HAVE IT IN FOR TRUMP SEVEN. BUT TRUMP HAS HIS NAZI BRIGADE SPREADING DISCONTENT THROUGHOUT AMERICA AND ONLY THE DECENT HONEST PEOPLE SEE IT AND KNOW ITS FACT.
AG Barr left because his democrat funded gig was up. He wasted time long enough to do the damage and get nothing done.
He got paid and will now live well.