Tucson UFO?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
The thing about these sightings now is, anyone could get one of those drone copters, hang some weird lights on it, and hover it over the trailer park around 2:30 am in a Saturday night (Sunday morning) and get the drunken rednecks all worked about a UFO sighting.

Not saying there aren't aliens, or that they don't visit. Just saying it would be easy to screw with people in this manner.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
The movement is really interesting. you can see by referencing the stars in the vid that this thing is snapping instantly to another location. Now, depending on it's size, and distance from the earth, this thing could have moved 100 miles or more.

I am a believer that we are not alone in this universe. The shear audacity it takes to think we are the only living creatures in the vastness that is our universe is beyond me. I have always watched and looked at UFO video's...I used to love to watch the TV Show Project Blue Book when I was a kid, even though the real Project Blue Book was all about just discrediting people. I have yet to see any video that truly convinces me that it is really true. Some are interesting, some look to be obvious fakes. This one bothers me for some reason. I think the red lights are intriguing, but it's the green light that pops up at different times and different locations that bothers me. It just seems out of place. I would be more convinced that this might be real, if that wasn't there. I also tend to put more credence into things that are seen by more people, such as the objects seen over Stephensville Texas. Multiple witnesses over a great distance, many of whom have no connection to each other. To quote a once and returning TV Show.....the truth is out there!