TWD - Glenn (?)

Good Times Good Times

Glenn is not dead. IMO, I can't comprehend why this is still being debated.

1.) A main character since S1 has a 10 second death scene? Nah.

1a.) Said main character's entire body wasn't shown being "eaten." It was a clever camera angle to make the G.A. believe Glenn was being devoured.

2.) Glenn was not featured "In Memoriam" on Talking Dead.

3.) Chris Hardwick slipped and def said: "What appeared to be Glenn being ripped to shreds."

4.) Glenn is still being spotted on-set for filming.

Spider

If #4 is true, it would seem to make sense he went under the dumpster. BUT he could be doing flashbacks for Maggie if she goes nuts. Think of Laurie / Rick.

But it would be ironic since the Lost producer basically said it would be cheesey if Glenn lives - like Bobby in Dallas.

Spider

Interestingly, ratings are down for the first 2 weeks. Expect more A-team characters to die, to gain buzz.

Good Times Good Times

I'll always love season 1 as it was incredible (especially at the time).......season 2 did slow down but I thought it was important to really develop the story and there were some epic moments (Sophia coming out of the barn). The prison "era" in seasons 3-4 were good but those two kind of lump together for me. Season 5 really really picked up the intensity and I've enjoyed this season so far. I just love the concept of the show.

The only story I didn't care much for was the Grady Memorial Hospital arc.....it just didn't seem to have a point.

Rick Grimes is the best ever AND he's from about an hour and 15 mins from me in Kentucky (in the comics).

Spider

Personally, I think the series has reached its peak in popularity. I'm also hearing more chatter that Glenn isn't dead (They haven't met the "Saviors" yet. Oopps!). The Lost producer spelled it out: If Glenn wasn't devoured in 30 secs than the series has jumped the shark.

Spider

Gimple just being a douche. Glenn recently signed a new contract and has been spotted on set. There's a recent pic out there showing him with a major new character (from comics).