UBL Death Was Hoaxed?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Those of you who may remember me talking about this on BR will remember me saying this exact same thing from day 1. Buried at sea? No fucking way.

JLS

Our Govt. LIE....Now that's some funny stuff...Of course JFK ain't laughing...

Don't know if this is true or not...However unlike Bush...it may be possible that Obama is smart enough to do something like this...Where as for the Twin Towers...No way Bush was smart enough to plan that...

My Question is...If this was all a lie...Is OBL still alive??? If so, why have we not heard from him???

Seems to me that they would want to produce him to make Obama look bad!!!

Another question....Does this mean that the Navy Seal who shot OBL will no longer appear on the Fox Cable show..."Outnumbered"??? The show where 4 broads sit on a couch and show off their legs in extremely short skirts...

Maybe Rob or Greg will be able to answer these questions...

since they can't answer why Martin had no bruises on his baby fine hands....oops....lol...

Spider

Jls,

Many think UBL died LONG ago. The person shot was likely a double. As for the question about the alleged shooter, remember our govt has a rich history of dis-information. We all remember Iraq. Also it's worth pointing out the irony of MANY Navy Seals, who were on the raid, were shot down on a helicopter they wouldn't normally be flying in.

bbfreeburn

Are you folks really serious? Are you insane? Is the earth flat? Did we NOT land on the moon? What else do you have?