Unbelievable... Group wants to legalize rape

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member

Robadat

Un-fuckin-believable!!!
Deportation is too good for these fuckers, they should be in jail making sure ole Bubba stays happy, it's what they'd like to see legalized...

JLS

They should be beaten, executed and deported to Florida and forced to suck J Bush during the hurricane season while wearing a hoodie....in Zimmy boys neighborhood...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I especially liked ( :rolleyes: ) the part where they suggest rapes would decrease because women would fight off their attackers themselves instead of expecting the law to protect them. As if women don't fight when it happens now. Simply assinine. :Confused:

livespive

Basically I would walk up to him and say....

You better fight me off, because I am getting ready to pull your pants down and ram a broom up you ass.....
Oh and by the way, it's legal:mad::Biggrin::rolleyes:

I especially liked ( :rolleyes: ) the part where they suggest rapes would decrease because women would fight off their attackers themselves instead of expecting the law to protect them. As if women don't fight when it happens now. Simply assinine. :Confused:

Good Times Good Times

I did note his comments, "If rape becomes legal, a girl will not enter an impaired state of mind where she can’t resist being dragged off to a bedroom with a man who she is unsure of—she’ll scream, yell, or kick at his attempt while bystanders are still around. If rape becomes legal, she will never be unchaperoned with a man she doesn’t want to sleep with. After several months of advertising this law throughout the land, rape would be virtually eliminated on the first day it is applied."

So, is a female being in "an impaired state of mind" and being "unchaperoned with a man she doesn't want to sleep with"........THE problem, to him?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I did note his comments, "If rape becomes legal, a girl will not enter an impaired state of mind where she can’t resist being dragged off to a bedroom with a man who she is unsure of—she’ll scream, yell, or kick at his attempt while bystanders are still around. If rape becomes legal, she will never be unchaperoned with a man she doesn’t want to sleep with. After several months of advertising this law throughout the land, rape would be virtually eliminated on the first day it is applied."

So, is a female being in "an impaired state of mind" and being "unchaperoned with a man she doesn't want to sleep with"........THE problem, to him?
Apparently. God (or Allah?) forbid HE be burdened with the task of controlling himself like a civilized human being in the presence of a female. :Confused: