Video: CNY bowler sets world record by rolling 300 game in 86.9 seco...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
In today's ridiculous high-scoring era, I suppose we shouldn't be surprised if that record is broken by a blind wheelchair bowler.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IM SURE THEY WERE "EASY", BUT THAT WASNT THE POINT. STILL HAD TO KNOCK DOWN ALL 120 PINS. EASY SHOT DONT MEAN EASY CARRY. AND IT AINT SACTIONED, JUST FUN.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
IM SURE THEY WERE "EASY", BUT THAT WASNT THE POINT. STILL HAD TO KNOCK DOWN ALL 120 PINS. EASY SHOT DONT MEAN EASY CARRY. AND IT AINT SACTIONED, JUST FUN.
... but if the lanes weren't extremely easy, the odds of accomplishing the feat are VASTLY minimized.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
ITS NOT BOWLING. IT WILL NEVER APPEAR IN THE USBC RECORD BOOK. I WOULD HAVE TO SEE THE RULES TO DETERMINE IF HE BROKE ANY OF THEM. IF HE FOLLOWED THEM, ITS A RECORD.

livespive

Right, He had to execute while running, and how many different balls did he have????
I don't know if I own that many that would have the feel that would allow me go from shot to shot like that :)

Even on the great wall that would have been set up for him, I give him credit for that......

Would have loved to see a 900 like that ;)

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Even on the great wall that would have been set up for him, I give him credit for that......

Would have loved to see a 900 like that
Dear livespive:

You might have loved to see any (or all) of Robert Mushtare's 900 series. But then again, NOBODY apparently was around to see most of those strikes.

livespive

Nah, this would have been better that Roberts.....

I remember running gassers in football, basketball, and soccer....

Never thought I'd see it in bowling :)

Dear livespive:

You might have loved to see any (or all) of Robert Mushtare's 900 series. But then again, NOBODY apparently was around to see most of those strikes.

livespive

Yeah, that's what I am talking about. I know I could do it........

I also bet the might Robert could do that one ;)

On edit...

Oops Could not do it :)

Dear livespive:

The strikes may continue to come easy, but the physical exertion may prove too much.

Last edited: